tackey's mohi
This post is unplanned. I have been lazy these past days as I have been working on tight deadlines. Well, I do go online but only to check on sites but not post coz I think I really need to finish up these stuff (including personal ones) or I would be spending my holidays stressed and unhappy!!! (>,<) Then an angel sent me Tackey pix in mi email. I knew that I should blog about it....
MINNA, 3 days from now is the much-awaited (in TxT fandomworld atleast) TACKEY's solocon. And so here is a preview of what awaits yah all >>>

So its true... he did a bit of a mohikan then *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* TAKIZAWA's NEW HAIRDO SUUUKIIIII DA YOOOooo!!!!!!!
And I thought I would be in total shock over a new mohikan do but nooooo, I LOVE IT!!!! Tackey looked totally kakkoiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Note that the highlights seem to be the real thing. Or is it my eyes deceiving me again? Well, whatever coz I would still, still, still LOVE IT the same. I just love his hair standing and sticking out in all places. Though it somehow reminded me of pineapples HAHAHAHAHA But look at him so........so.........so punkrocker dude! HONTO NI, KAKKOII DESHOU? That goes without saying, BON-chan, SNUFFLES-chan, LORACYN-chan, NERE-chan and all of you going to Tackey solocon, YOU REALLY HAVE TO DOUBLE SCREAM FOR ME YO!!!!! SCREAAAAM 'til there is no tomorrow for this one helluva atsui anohito ^_^ I'll pay for the tonsil damages later hehehe V(^_^)V
On another TxT related note, here is the 'VENUS' cover that would be coming to your doorsteps come the 18th of January next year >>>
Are those rose petals again??????? *squint* *squint* What are those rosepetals doing lyin' around *cough*ROMEOxJULIET*cough*???? *lol* MINNA-san, i know you have an idea what my next line would be so say it with me... issho niiii.... LUUUCKY DAMN ROSEPETAAALS!!!!!!!
Bunching up beneath heavenly TxT demigods!!!! Well, I've read from somewhere that this single 'VENUS' is somewhat a fast tempo song. Hmmm... another 'SERENADE'??? Well, we will all be seeing the mv and hearing the song soon enough as I've read from LORACYN-chan's that TxT have recorded 'Venus' on Music Station. WAIT! I think this cap of Tackey IS from Music Station *scratches head* Anyways, let's rave about it on January 18 then shall we?
Well, for those I've mentioned above and the others who are going this December 23 and 25, TANOSHIMI NI!!!!! Dont forget to bring your shinwarmers, caps and mittens with those yutakas ne~~~ I know how strange that may look but Im just hoping you guys won't catch colds. But Tackey mentioned in his takiren that he'll be out to punish and call those WHO WOULDN'T GO IN YUTAKAS onstage so I guess it would be better not to come in yutakas then. FORGET YUTAKAS. WHAT YUTAKAS??? hehehehe Better be punished and have very close contact with TAKIZAWA than freeze in cold Yokohama and Osaka hall in yutaka *lol* I'm pretty sure though you guys will heat up once Tackey's onstage ^___^
And don't forget! DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS! I'll be counting on your repoto MINNA dakara GAMBAROUUUUU!!!!!! Try not to faint ok? Keep your eyes and ears open and I know you wouldn't be able to hold down on the *drools* Enjooooy!!!!

pics courtesy of maan--- SANKYU!!!! *chu*
MINNA, 3 days from now is the much-awaited (in TxT fandomworld atleast) TACKEY's solocon. And so here is a preview of what awaits yah all >>>

So its true... he did a bit of a mohikan then *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* TAKIZAWA's NEW HAIRDO SUUUKIIIII DA YOOOooo!!!!!!!
On another TxT related note, here is the 'VENUS' cover that would be coming to your doorsteps come the 18th of January next year >>>
Are those rose petals again??????? *squint* *squint* What are those rosepetals doing lyin' around *cough*ROMEOxJULIET*cough*???? *lol* MINNA-san, i know you have an idea what my next line would be so say it with me... issho niiii.... LUUUCKY DAMN ROSEPETAAALS!!!!!!! Well, for those I've mentioned above and the others who are going this December 23 and 25, TANOSHIMI NI!!!!! Dont forget to bring your shinwarmers, caps and mittens with those yutakas ne~~~ I know how strange that may look but Im just hoping you guys won't catch colds. But Tackey mentioned in his takiren that he'll be out to punish and call those WHO WOULDN'T GO IN YUTAKAS onstage so I guess it would be better not to come in yutakas then. FORGET YUTAKAS. WHAT YUTAKAS??? hehehehe Better be punished and have very close contact with TAKIZAWA than freeze in cold Yokohama and Osaka hall in yutaka *lol* I'm pretty sure though you guys will heat up once Tackey's onstage ^___^
And don't forget! DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS! I'll be counting on your repoto MINNA dakara GAMBAROUUUUU!!!!!! Try not to faint ok? Keep your eyes and ears open and I know you wouldn't be able to hold down on the *drools* Enjooooy!!!!
pics courtesy of maan--- SANKYU!!!! *chu*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home