V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

post xmas party shock and raves

I am not too surprised that I woke up today having my fever back which I thought would leave me yesterday. Maybe I was just abusing myself with all the 'delights' last night and stayed late which wasn't supposed to be. Well, here are last night's damages---ehhh--- i mean, treats with some shock value *lol*

Opening NumberWe really had it comin' and yet we stayed??? hahahaha... well, it was fun to watch our
company's DIVAS strutting to CHICAGO's song in their as you see, very skimpy outfits O_O


bestfemalebestmaleHere you see the contenders for the MALE AND FEMALE OF THE NIGHT.
The prices went to Willy Wonka (
who earlier gave away *coughBRIBEcough* chocolates. A very nasty move but
effective nonetheless *lol*
) and Mystique, who I really think deserved it coz painting
your whole body in blue is not a very easy task.


NOW YOU GUYS BRACE YOURSELF FOR THIS>>>
DC
I'm so glad that I was able to eat my dinner fast coz the program commenced 30mins after. That bought me enough time to digest and savour my food before DC came out with his number *lol* In fairness to DC, his number was brilliant and he was *damn* flawless!!!!! ATASHI URAYAMASHII!!!! (>.<) And this number was heart-pumping coz it has faster tempo and at the same time, tummy-turning hehehe --- KUDOS DC! OMEDETOU!!! ^_~

'Twas a fun evening. Eventhough I didn't win any prize and took home a fever ^_^


pictures were taken by mems

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG what kind of party is this o.O XD
From that pic it looks Like Helen of Troy didn't put too much effort into her costume? Her outfit pales into comparison with the others...esp. standing next to Mystique LOL

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXACTLY!!!! I "OMG!" "OMG!" "OMG!" myself the whole night! HAHAHAHA

This is our yearly xmas party and we always have a theme for it to spice it all up. Always has the shock value to it as you see.

Yeah, ms.HELEN of TROY didn't win the female of the night and it is not too obvious that MYSTIQUE won deshou??? hahahaha but that guy in Abu Sayyaf--- *whack* *whack* *whack* him. I still dun find it funny. He even cried out 'JIHAAAD!!!' on mic. Really, if i had a pellet gun with me, he will get it! (>.<)

But the rest of the night turned out ok though ^_~

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home