yoshitsune-sama sayonara T_T
Guess what I did past midnight last night??? Not any normal person would get to that resolve but I just have to. I was hand-laundering my clothes which had piled up for the past weeks at 12:30pm!!! And you know why I suddenly had the urgency to do so when I could just toss them clothes in the washer??? Blame it all to Yoshi-sama. YES, YOSHI-sama... Tackey YOSHI-sama T-T It's quite a long story but here's the shortcut...
Yesterday was a tsukaretta day for me. I attended Jen's niece's first birthday at McDonalds near our place in the morning as I promised her that I would. Then we headed to Greenhills to do some more shopping. It took me the whole afternoon going round and round the tiangges scouting the good finds for cheaper prices. I am only too glad that I was able to keep my shoppin ball rollin' in mid-December. By 6pm, Lowie and Jen asked that we have early dinner and agitated and overeager as I am to catch the final Yoshi episode at 7pm, I think I would miss it as eating alone would take us a good 30-45mins plus traffic would take me more than an hour on the road so I just decided to console myself by dropping by a salon to have a new look instead.... well, new 'bangs' actually before I really headed home in time for family dinner (true, I just had 2 dinners categorically one with friends and another with family hehehehe). I was able to catch Tackey on Shounen Club and he's wearing one of his tweed jackets again (which looked good on him by the way. And did i see a blank tank underneath??? *peek* *wub* *wub*). It's undeniable that he looked tired as it is not hard to tell but kawaii always nonetheless. Will have to talk more about that later. But back to my laundering story (since im making this the shortcut), I wasn't able to catch the earlier schedule I would have to stay up again 'til 2am to catch it. Much as I'm determined to do so, my eyes were already being uncooperative by 11pm. I guess the whole day's running here and there got me really, really tired. AND THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP ME UP was to hand-launder my clothes. With the cold water touching my hands and the constant scrubbing, it's enough to keep me awake. So there I was at past 12mn, *brush* *scrub* I have to see Yoshi-sama one last time...*sprinkle* *scrub* I have to say goodbye to Yoshi-sama...*scrub* *play with the water* *lol* I have to give him my support on final episode... *sprinkle* *scrub* *toss some Downey* *play some more* hehe VOOOOILA-- my clothes are ready to hang by 2am. PERFECT TIMING!!! So i prompt myself infront of the TV screen and waited 'til the NHK news finished. And then I heard the oh-so-familiar opening tune and the more familiar white horsie running on the opening credit (I think for this time, I feel a wee bit surreal coz its the end of the year-long taiga). I also reached for the tissue...
YOSHI-SAMA PROPER >>> With the little Nihonggo I know (I am always open to corrections coz I'm just guessing through the characters' actions and the flow of the story ^^), I understood that Yoshi-sama and his kerai were warned to leave by Fujiwarano's son, Yasuhira as his allegiance with Yoritomo has become stronger (probably out of fear of Yoritomo) The no vote of confidence by the kin of his once supportive protector, Fujiwarano Hidehira caught Yoshi-sama surprised at the same time saddened him as he and his men have to do something about this before Yasuhira can even pose a threat to their lives. Yoshitsune sent Utsubo back to Shizuka as this is best for Utsubo and hesitantly, Utsubo left with tears in her eyes. Kisanta (who had been fond of Utsubo) wanted to confess something to Utsubo before she departs.... uyyyyyyyyy!!!! Benkei-san even helped Kisanta on this but it seems like the rest of us, she only have eyes for YOSHI-sama. Can't blame you girl, I really cant!!! Yoritomo's men attacked Yoshitsune and his kerai in the field and I have to say, this is the part when the tissues start becoming really useful AHUHUHUHUHU!!!!!. Outnumbered, Yoshitsune's men fell one by one amidst the fight they faced so bravely. Of course, everyone did their share to fight side by side with Yoshi-sama but the final secs of Jiro, Saburo and Benkei-san were the ones that I remember. Jiro covered Yoshi-sama with his own body to take all the arrows aimed at him. Saburo did his 'crab' face with smiling eyes as he bid YOSHI-sama farewell and of course, BENKEI-san TTT___TTT. The gentle giant as he is with Yoshi-sama and the warrior monk in front of the enemies proved his loyalty til his last breath and last arrow *lol* I don't know if they trained monks to take in as much arrow shots coz he really looked like a human target board with all the arrows scattered all over his chest and abdomen. Actually, in one scene he ACTUALLY looked like a target board... hahahahaha GREAT! just the laugh break I needed before the scene I have feared the most comes. Then camera focused on Yoshi-sama *gulps* opening the divider which yielded the painting panels of Kiyomori's dreamland where he once drew a circle as Ushiwaka. The next scenes went like a blur. I just had to NOT concentrate on it too much or I might just *wail* in the middle of the night and wake up the whole household. So with muted *sigh* *sniff* *whimper*, I watched Yoshi-sama ended his life with the help of the dagger he kept TTT__TTT. Benkei-san and the enemy soldiers, and me, froze to see the beam of light coming out from where Yoshi was and lo and behold... the white horsie in some ghostly apparition (I would assume that the horse is metaphorical to Yoshi-sama) arose and flew to the skies. The following scenes seem not to matter anymore even if there was one scene when Yoritomo remembered Yoshi-sama and I guess he was sorry for all that had happened. Too late YORITOMO!!! Even your tears won't save you. Say hello to the horsie that would stump you to your death! GRRRRRRRR....
It's so unbelievable how the year passed by swiftly like that. I remember last December when I subscribed to NHK. I really insisted to my parents that I'd get the channel so I could follow and see Tackey on this dorama. Of course, they have no choice as I volunteered to foot the monthly cable bills and each Sunday, no matter how much I *nosebleed*, I just have to see what's happening. I'm pretty sure my otherwise nationalistic friends would tell me, "How can you watch Japanese taiga and adore Yoshitsune when you're not interested on our own national heroes like Rizal or Bonifacio?" Shallow fangirl as I am, my answer would be, "I will if you get Tackey to play them..." Yep, the Tackey factor should be present or you have me walkin' out of that door in a sec. My family and friends are wondering what happened to me wanting to watch all these taiga dorama and Japanese shows which heaven knows, I myself cannot really understand but I guess the simplest explanation is that Tackey happened. And as long as Tackey IS happening, they may have to accept the craziness that goes with it. I'm pretty sure they have a very clear picture of what 'craziness' I meant hehehe
TACKEY ON SC PROPER >>> Atleast seeing Tackey on Shounen Club eased the pain of Yoshitsune's loss. Though he undeniably looked really tired, he managed to still look kawaii and stylish with the black tweed overcoat ^_~. He answered the questions except one! The one card which showed a loooot of hearts on it. I wonder what that question is about but if it has something to do with Tackey's lovelife, I'll be too glad he just tossed it like that ^__^ Anyways, I hope as always that he gets a lot of rest specially with his January free. I know he would be busy for the preparation of his musical by April-May 06 but I'm hoping he'd not need to exert too much effort on it the start of the year. Rest TACKEY!!! You have to get yourself some rest. With that, I think I would have too. I will try to minimize my online time these days or my santa goodies will go directly in my eyebags and not in the socks XDDD (that's metaphorically speaking...)
*looks at my novel entry* My elegy to YOSHI-sama in the middle of Monday's work *sigh*
Yesterday was a tsukaretta day for me. I attended Jen's niece's first birthday at McDonalds near our place in the morning as I promised her that I would. Then we headed to Greenhills to do some more shopping. It took me the whole afternoon going round and round the tiangges scouting the good finds for cheaper prices. I am only too glad that I was able to keep my shoppin ball rollin' in mid-December. By 6pm, Lowie and Jen asked that we have early dinner and agitated and overeager as I am to catch the final Yoshi episode at 7pm, I think I would miss it as eating alone would take us a good 30-45mins plus traffic would take me more than an hour on the road so I just decided to console myself by dropping by a salon to have a new look instead.... well, new 'bangs' actually before I really headed home in time for family dinner (true, I just had 2 dinners categorically one with friends and another with family hehehehe). I was able to catch Tackey on Shounen Club and he's wearing one of his tweed jackets again (which looked good on him by the way. And did i see a blank tank underneath??? *peek* *wub* *wub*). It's undeniable that he looked tired as it is not hard to tell but kawaii always nonetheless. Will have to talk more about that later. But back to my laundering story (since im making this the shortcut), I wasn't able to catch the earlier schedule I would have to stay up again 'til 2am to catch it. Much as I'm determined to do so, my eyes were already being uncooperative by 11pm. I guess the whole day's running here and there got me really, really tired. AND THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP ME UP was to hand-launder my clothes. With the cold water touching my hands and the constant scrubbing, it's enough to keep me awake. So there I was at past 12mn, *brush* *scrub* I have to see Yoshi-sama one last time...*sprinkle* *scrub* I have to say goodbye to Yoshi-sama...*scrub* *play with the water* *lol* I have to give him my support on final episode... *sprinkle* *scrub* *toss some Downey* *play some more* hehe VOOOOILA-- my clothes are ready to hang by 2am. PERFECT TIMING!!! So i prompt myself infront of the TV screen and waited 'til the NHK news finished. And then I heard the oh-so-familiar opening tune and the more familiar white horsie running on the opening credit (I think for this time, I feel a wee bit surreal coz its the end of the year-long taiga). I also reached for the tissue...
YOSHI-SAMA PROPER >>> With the little Nihonggo I know (I am always open to corrections coz I'm just guessing through the characters' actions and the flow of the story ^^), I understood that Yoshi-sama and his kerai were warned to leave by Fujiwarano's son, Yasuhira as his allegiance with Yoritomo has become stronger (probably out of fear of Yoritomo) The no vote of confidence by the kin of his once supportive protector, Fujiwarano Hidehira caught Yoshi-sama surprised at the same time saddened him as he and his men have to do something about this before Yasuhira can even pose a threat to their lives. Yoshitsune sent Utsubo back to Shizuka as this is best for Utsubo and hesitantly, Utsubo left with tears in her eyes. Kisanta (who had been fond of Utsubo) wanted to confess something to Utsubo before she departs.... uyyyyyyyyy!!!! Benkei-san even helped Kisanta on this but it seems like the rest of us, she only have eyes for YOSHI-sama. Can't blame you girl, I really cant!!! Yoritomo's men attacked Yoshitsune and his kerai in the field and I have to say, this is the part when the tissues start becoming really useful AHUHUHUHUHU!!!!!. Outnumbered, Yoshitsune's men fell one by one amidst the fight they faced so bravely. Of course, everyone did their share to fight side by side with Yoshi-sama but the final secs of Jiro, Saburo and Benkei-san were the ones that I remember. Jiro covered Yoshi-sama with his own body to take all the arrows aimed at him. Saburo did his 'crab' face with smiling eyes as he bid YOSHI-sama farewell and of course, BENKEI-san TTT___TTT. The gentle giant as he is with Yoshi-sama and the warrior monk in front of the enemies proved his loyalty til his last breath and last arrow *lol* I don't know if they trained monks to take in as much arrow shots coz he really looked like a human target board with all the arrows scattered all over his chest and abdomen. Actually, in one scene he ACTUALLY looked like a target board... hahahahaha GREAT! just the laugh break I needed before the scene I have feared the most comes. Then camera focused on Yoshi-sama *gulps* opening the divider which yielded the painting panels of Kiyomori's dreamland where he once drew a circle as Ushiwaka. The next scenes went like a blur. I just had to NOT concentrate on it too much or I might just *wail* in the middle of the night and wake up the whole household. So with muted *sigh* *sniff* *whimper*, I watched Yoshi-sama ended his life with the help of the dagger he kept TTT__TTT. Benkei-san and the enemy soldiers, and me, froze to see the beam of light coming out from where Yoshi was and lo and behold... the white horsie in some ghostly apparition (I would assume that the horse is metaphorical to Yoshi-sama) arose and flew to the skies. The following scenes seem not to matter anymore even if there was one scene when Yoritomo remembered Yoshi-sama and I guess he was sorry for all that had happened. Too late YORITOMO!!! Even your tears won't save you. Say hello to the horsie that would stump you to your death! GRRRRRRRR....It's so unbelievable how the year passed by swiftly like that. I remember last December when I subscribed to NHK. I really insisted to my parents that I'd get the channel so I could follow and see Tackey on this dorama. Of course, they have no choice as I volunteered to foot the monthly cable bills and each Sunday, no matter how much I *nosebleed*, I just have to see what's happening. I'm pretty sure my otherwise nationalistic friends would tell me, "How can you watch Japanese taiga and adore Yoshitsune when you're not interested on our own national heroes like Rizal or Bonifacio?" Shallow fangirl as I am, my answer would be, "I will if you get Tackey to play them..." Yep, the Tackey factor should be present or you have me walkin' out of that door in a sec. My family and friends are wondering what happened to me wanting to watch all these taiga dorama and Japanese shows which heaven knows, I myself cannot really understand but I guess the simplest explanation is that Tackey happened. And as long as Tackey IS happening, they may have to accept the craziness that goes with it. I'm pretty sure they have a very clear picture of what 'craziness' I meant hehehe
TACKEY ON SC PROPER >>> Atleast seeing Tackey on Shounen Club eased the pain of Yoshitsune's loss. Though he undeniably looked really tired, he managed to still look kawaii and stylish with the black tweed overcoat ^_~. He answered the questions except one! The one card which showed a loooot of hearts on it. I wonder what that question is about but if it has something to do with Tackey's lovelife, I'll be too glad he just tossed it like that ^__^ Anyways, I hope as always that he gets a lot of rest specially with his January free. I know he would be busy for the preparation of his musical by April-May 06 but I'm hoping he'd not need to exert too much effort on it the start of the year. Rest TACKEY!!! You have to get yourself some rest. With that, I think I would have too. I will try to minimize my online time these days or my santa goodies will go directly in my eyebags and not in the socks XDDD (that's metaphorically speaking...)*looks at my novel entry* My elegy to YOSHI-sama in the middle of Monday's work *sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home