thumbs up!
Right now, I am trying to amuse myself. I have finished my deadline early and I have done the favor that I promised to my sister about her debut invitation. I am supposed to go off work early and catch this intriguing movie titled, 'Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros' written by Michiko Yamamoto (which garnered a lot of awards in the recent Cinemalaya) but since I was in a hurry this morning when I left the house, I left my keitai at home so I can't contact my friends wherever they are. Surprisingly, I would be feeling really GRRRRrrr, grouchy and you know what they say, incomplete without my keitai but today was different. I don't know. Maybe, I welcome a day without the usual beeping, buzzing, ringing of my fone. Though I missed hearing my true tone (it's TxT's 'Love Spiral' by the way ^_^ But of course! hehehe ). Anyways, the perfect thing to cap off my day is to listen to Bonnie Bailey's 'EVER AFTER'. I dont usually listen to chillout music like this one except when I go to bars but this song seem to have stuck when I heard it somewhere before. Yeeees, I love to sing along the chorus:
And now we're slightly weathered, we're slightly worn
Our hands grip together, eye to eye through the storm, yet
I still believe in ever after with you, yeahhhhh
Cuz life is a pleasure with you by my side,
And there ain't no current in this river we can't ride
I still believe in ever after with you
Our hands grip together, eye to eye through the storm, yet
I still believe in ever after with you, yeahhhhh
Cuz life is a pleasure with you by my side,
And there ain't no current in this river we can't ride
I still believe in ever after with you
First time I heard the song I thought it was Kylie Minogue's but then again, I am not a Kylie fan to be able to tell if its really Kylie. I just associate these danceable tunes to Kylie. Well, I don't know much about Bonnie Bailey but I love this song. It kinda make me *stomp* my feet which is a good sign. If I'm alone (heaven forbid! XDDD), I might just go dancin' along with it. So I'm adding this song to my non-Asian favorites.
Before I end this entry, a couple is out there celebrating their 8th anniversary tonight. It happened to be of my bestfriend, Jen and my very good friend Lowie. Guys, two more years to go and you already got yourself a whole decade! I know its not gonna be a sweat for you so carry on the love, the friendship and the fun. You deserve each other. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! *chu*
Now Im off to getting the required amount of healthy sleep a night. Lately, I've been a walking zombie in the mornings XDDD
Before I end this entry, a couple is out there celebrating their 8th anniversary tonight. It happened to be of my bestfriend, Jen and my very good friend Lowie. Guys, two more years to go and you already got yourself a whole decade! I know its not gonna be a sweat for you so carry on the love, the friendship and the fun. You deserve each other. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! *chu*
Now Im off to getting the required amount of healthy sleep a night. Lately, I've been a walking zombie in the mornings XDDD
~~~~~and now we're slightly weathered, we're slightly worn~~~~~our hands grip together, eye to eye through the storm, yet I still believe in ever after with you, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home