fangirl mode on
Lately, I've been trying to catch the final Yoshitsune episodes as much as I can. If i missed it on the 7pm airing, I would be staying up late for the 2am sched. I have to admit that I wasn't as earnest before as I can always check on SNUFFLES-chan's and LORACYN-chan's translations (thanks to both of you!) to be able to catch up. But I was religiously following it on the first episodes that even my otosan cannot come up with a good excuse to peel my attention off the TV screen. Yes, I call this hardcore fangirling and I am guilty without doubt XD. Anyways, I feel that if I would miss the last episodes, all my previous efforts of not going out with my friends on Sunday nights (which i have to apologize for.Tomodachis, gomen nasai. Now you know why I've been rushing home before 7pm on Sundays and why i have been checking the time every so often if I do go out with you guys. I know it sounds shallow to you but I know you would understand. So even if you make fun of me a bit for it, I shall forgive you coz we are friends ^_~ ...deshou? deshou? deshou? hehehehe), of eating dinner later than the usual time, of being unavailable to anything or anybody around 7-8pm and of having nosebled for trying to understand what's happening per episode will all go to waste. Besides, I would want to see how this would end visually though I would assume that Tackey fangirls definitely know how YOSHI-sama ended it all TTTT___TTTT. It's truly gonna be a heartbreaking ending and as tough as it may be, I would want to see it 'til the very end. Anyways, as I post this, I've just finished watching last night's replay and I have to say that I felt a tug in my heart when Yoshi-sama cried upon Hidehira's death. Looking at him giving out that sad *pout* with a single teardrop, kanashii. Totemo kanashii T_T I'm partly glad that I missed that Shizuka episode coz I have a feeling that I'd have another bout of runny nose and it's not because of the flu. I think I would have to prepare a bucket beside me for Yoshi's final episode ahuhuhuhu... AND here I go again, getting too emotionally attached to one of Tackey's dorama characters as usual *sigh*
ON THE RECENT PARTY OF PREVIOUS ENTRY: I arrived late at the venue because of heavy traffic. Worse, my *ahem* outfit didn't mix well with rainy afternoons so I ended up having slight fever back in the evening (but don't worry, Im feeling better again XD). But it all turned out well. Minna-san was in a jolly, chatty mood as usual. Leyy brought her pink feather boa for me *chu LEYY* Boy, was I glad that no one really insisted that I dance to YUMEMO XDDD Well, actually they did ask for some other *ahem* dance but I would not budge. NOOOO WAY!!! I'll just leave THAT dancing to His Royal Eroness *lmao* Got me a foot spa package kit and a vanity bag. Subarashikatta ne (o^_^o)/
Yoshitsune pic credit to a Takizawa Hideaki yahoo group

2 Comments:
So u did a Yumemo getup?? I dun get the riddle below at all! I suck at such things!!
No i did not SNUFFLES-chan, let me help you with that riddle so you'd know:
--------------------------------------
Hey Stinks (think fishy XD), how do i get you? (just how do you?)
Not by any FISHERMAN would do...
But i hope that I could
Just before a COUPLE'S NIGHT (nihon trans) starts :)
--------------------------------------
you got that now???! Well if not, its ok. I am not too up for announcing IT anyways *nyaay* XD If you do *shhhh* *lmao*
So how's sakusen going?! *deliberately changes topic* XD
Post a Comment
<< Home