runolf
Ai em ngurently nhursing ah floo an fever. Ai woke ngup nis mownin wit a rani nos an a lil feverish. I mlame it awl to da bad weder. It rens in da mownin an beri hawt in nuns. Ngud thing ai em nat heving chills. Chills ar bad for mi. Dey ngeep mi in bed. Ai dun want to stay in bed. Ai hav to go to ngwork now. I mromise Erngie dat ai wil ngo wit her shawping. Ai hav been putting her off for tu nayts naw. Mesayds, ai rily, rily hav to do sam serious shawping. Wer is dat tishoo? Wer ar may menisins? Ai tawt ngalamansi puree wud du da trik!!! Ai was rong...aghuhuhu. Naw, runolf wud be seen arawn town ernier nan usual.... waruiiiiiiiii *sniffles* A.....a...... A.......a......AcHoOOoOoOooooooo!!!!!! *sniffles*

7 Comments:
HEY! Hope you get better real soon! :)
Aiyo!! Dithers!! What happen to you??? For a moment i tot the entry was written in your native language Tagulo... Tagalok... Tagulong... Gyaaaaahh!! I can't spell for nutz!! *bangs head on keyboard* Anyway, drink TRUCKLOADS of water and plenty of rest ne!!! Gotta get well soon to kyah about Takizawa Enbujou... LMAO!!! Seems like the weather is really bad nowadays... mou~~~
Get well soon!!! *sprinkles Takki dust over Dithers* =333
It was hard work to read that entry XD
So you're going to work to spread your germs to everyone in the ofice? LOL! Take care and get better soon.
Being sick is *no* fun. I do everything I can to avoid it. Get some rest and get over this thing fast ^_^!
Thanks guys!!! Im feeling better now, just having dry *cough* fit unlike yesterday, i cant breathe because of flu and it felt like my head is throbbing and heavier. I guess all your advices worked overtime. Arigatou minna!!! *chu* to you all!
ATASHI NO KAWAII TOMODACHI, i hope you get here soon ^__^ i did my end of the bargain and got better, ikaw naman hehehehehehe....
hahaha SNUFFLES-chan, you're too cute *pinch* Local language isn't TAGULO, TAGALOK nor TAGULONG *lol* It is TAGALOG. As you've realized, im speaking in a 'different' language there. A language that can only be decoded under keen scrutiny *ROFL* Now, now, stop banging your head on your keyboard. We dun want anything happening to you now dun we? we still need to KYAAAH about Tackey Enbujou remember?! I just need chotto rest time and i will be back! ^_~ *dithers basks in Tackey dust*.... a....a...achOoo! *continues basking* V(^_^)V
Hello ZELIE-chan!!!! How are you?! Was it hard deciphering my entry?! *lol* You should have seen me at work. I was talking in baritone voice hahahaha... And i dun know if I DID spread the germs around coz before i left, my bosu and another officemate were sneezing and sniffling XDDD Well, i left early before they could identify the culprit hehehehe
Hi yah ARIYE-chan ^^ haiiii, it is no fun at all. I actually don't get sick so often but maybe because of the weather these days, i just HAVE to usher in December with a flu. But im feeling better now. Still a little feverish but i think i just know the medicine....you know?! ^_______^
Mou ichido MINNA-san, ARIGATOU!
Ahh, i can finally stop banging.. *soothes bulge on forehead with Takki dust* So it's TAGALOG ne. Hey, at least i call the all the alphabets there with my multiple tries.. hiakhiak... Hope u r well now!!!!
Yes, im well now. That Tackey dust is effective. I highly recommend it to minna hehehe I am too sure it would lessen your head bump's swelling XD ARIGATOU...
Post a Comment
<< Home