V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

puchi-mohi nani???

I just read about Tackey getting a new haircut. A PUCHI-MOHI at that! He teasingly announced it on his latest takiren. Im somewhat alarmed but I know that Tackey is very keen on his looks so he wouldn't make it drastic (i hope *gulps*). Or would he??? I mean he has been telling his fans how urusai we are that he can't cut his hair the way he wants it and with Yoshitsune and Satomi done now, maybe he's feeling a bit rebellious. Oh don't rebel too much Tackeeey!!! ahehehe *nervous chuckle*

I really don't know what a PUCHI-MOHI looks like (but i know what a MOHAWK is... and i know what Tackey in mohawk might do to me ---> O_O <--shocked XD ). Nere-chan had the idea that its somewhat similar to Beckham's before so i googled up all the mohawked Beckham i could find and if it is something like this ...

dbmohawk1

I really wouldn't mind at all. I love Beckham in that mohawk. Very SLEEK and HOT and SEXY! I would never have a problem imagining Tackey in that mohawk specially with the button down shirt AND his pants like THAT *imagines* *hyperventilates* *droooooooooools* ROMEO~~~~*cough* *cough* VEEEEEERY, VERY NICE ^___^ DAISUKI desu ne~~~~

But then again, there is another Beckham mohawk that could possibly be the PUCHI-MOHI Tackey mentioned on his takiren. This one may look good on Beckham but Im not really sure about Tackey. Hora >>>

dbmohawk2

*gulps* If Tackey shaved his head like this, I would think that he's doing this more for an upcoming project or something. You know how our heads keep body warmth? With winter in Japan striking around this time, i don't think Tackey would do this to himself. For your own good TACKEY (and our comforts XD), I pray that you did not shave it like this. Pleeeeasse, tell us you didn't. Show us proofs...

Anyways, I cant wait to see the new haircut though. IF he did shave it like Beckham mohawk2, it would always grow to Beckham mohawk1 anyways. Besides, he has never looked bad in any haircuts, haircolors he's got before. But then again, PUCHI-MOHI may not be any of those Beckham mohawks. It may be one of those really wild PUNK looks i see with matching chains and silvers and nose rings *GULPS* Well whatever, I just hope that it won't shock me too much to miss Christmas XDDDD


PS: As of editing this, i'm watching the late, late night YOSHITSUNE replay. Now, why would Benkei-san hit Yoshi-sama like that?! I mean, I kinda get it that they have to convince the ojiisan that they are indeed mountain priests or something by acting it out and being harsh to Yoshi-sama but I want to know the details. Im counting on your translations SNUFFLES-chan, LORACYN-chan, onegai ^__^ But Yoshi-sama, even after being hit and stepped on by Benkei like that while carrying the heavy oriental-looking-cabinet-like backpack still looks beautiful. Always a sight to behold deshou? *___*

PS2: I really have to edit again. Im REALLY100000x anxious to see Tackey's new do.... anxious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home