manila's tricycle hearthrob
Another good friend of mine turns a year older. A year wiser ^_~ I may not often see her around these days nor talk to her but I do read and lurk on her blog that's why I have given this entry a very apt title (^_^)
She's got a tricycle driver stalker calling her 'Christine'! (MEL, i think you got a Phantom after you. The Phantom of the ROTONDA--not OPERA--- run! or atleast, wear those killer heels everytime you are sure to meet him hahaha) She isn't into boybands or well, asian boybands or boyduos for that matter but she renders good fangirl support for Armi, Candy and I. She had been mistaken for a fangirl before but nonetheless, she shrugged it aside and said something to the effect of "Kung para lang sa inyo, okei lang sa akin.I dont really mind." Awwwwww.... well, for that let me just rub off some of the kilig the fandomworld brings onto you next time we meet ok? Let's just make Candy promise, NO LUPIAO CMS ever again!!! *criiiiinge*
I just happen to have met good friends at my previous work (too bad, there weren't any good bosses) and Mel is one of them. The straight-to-the-point sometimes angst-laced writing she did for the mags are worth more than your 2 cents (well, definitely!!!). But who would have thought that this toughie on the outside could send her tonsils in action at more than 15dB when we stop at the 15th floor of the building?! Yes, 15th floor is the so called 'haunted floor' and late at nights, it is pitch black there. The boys would play a prank on us by scaring the girls and setting the elevator to stop on that floor whenever we go down and up for dinner. Of course, the elevator would stop and remain open for a good 5 mins on that floor. I managed to keep my tonsils at bay on these instances while Mel would be shrieking loud in fear while cowering next to me. Yup, definitely one of the guys' favorite cheap thrills *whacks the guys for that* I am sometimes amused but I can never say the same for Mel hahaha V(^_^)
Before I give away more of Mel's secrets, I would just have to say...
PS: Just how many MELs were born at this time of the year?! hmmm.....
She's got a tricycle driver stalker calling her 'Christine'! (MEL, i think you got a Phantom after you. The Phantom of the ROTONDA--not OPERA--- run! or atleast, wear those killer heels everytime you are sure to meet him hahaha) She isn't into boybands or well, asian boybands or boyduos for that matter but she renders good fangirl support for Armi, Candy and I. She had been mistaken for a fangirl before but nonetheless, she shrugged it aside and said something to the effect of "Kung para lang sa inyo, okei lang sa akin.I dont really mind." Awwwwww.... well, for that let me just rub off some of the kilig the fandomworld brings onto you next time we meet ok? Let's just make Candy promise, NO LUPIAO CMS ever again!!! *criiiiinge*
I just happen to have met good friends at my previous work (too bad, there weren't any good bosses) and Mel is one of them. The straight-to-the-point sometimes angst-laced writing she did for the mags are worth more than your 2 cents (well, definitely!!!). But who would have thought that this toughie on the outside could send her tonsils in action at more than 15dB when we stop at the 15th floor of the building?! Yes, 15th floor is the so called 'haunted floor' and late at nights, it is pitch black there. The boys would play a prank on us by scaring the girls and setting the elevator to stop on that floor whenever we go down and up for dinner. Of course, the elevator would stop and remain open for a good 5 mins on that floor. I managed to keep my tonsils at bay on these instances while Mel would be shrieking loud in fear while cowering next to me. Yup, definitely one of the guys' favorite cheap thrills *whacks the guys for that* I am sometimes amused but I can never say the same for Mel hahaha V(^_^)
Before I give away more of Mel's secrets, I would just have to say...
ZHUNI SHENGRI KUAILE MEL!!!
May you find finally what you're looking for.
Just follow your heart's passion and it'll lead you there ^_~
PS: Just how many MELs were born at this time of the year?! hmmm.....

3 Comments:
AWWWWWWWwwwwWWWWWW!!!
Sweet Cindy. Yes, I am an honorary member of the FanGirls that I am friends with. FanGirls are often misunderstood creatures that need not be judged by the so-called intellectually pure. Kung sinuman ang manglait sa inyo, ako ang sasapak at sisigaw na parang banshee para ma-annihilate sila sa mundo. The heels are waiting :)
And yes, I'm a girl. Diosme. Kay John Mayer nga lang nun, tumitiklop ako!
Love you Cindy!!!
Mel
PS Wala akong kilalang Mel na same birthday as I am. In Grade 6 I had a classmate named Mario na pareho kami. Pero marami akong kilalang MEL:
MEL Martinez
MEL Chionglo
MEL Tiangco
at ang pinaka-sosi sa lahat:
MEL Gibson
Ang saya!
Hi MEL! how was your birthday? Oo naman gagastos ako. When are we meeting ba? Pwede ba xmas at bday gift isa na lang?! Hindi naman sa tinitipid kita pero hindi pa talaga ako nakakapagshopping. Hirap na hirap na akuuuu.....*lol*
Oie basta, keep the heels ready para sa mga kalaban hehehehe... killer heels nga yan di ba? hehehehe Nasubukan mo na ba iyan dun sa stalker mo? Kailangan munang ma-test kung effective iyan *lol*
About the Mels, I think there were 3 of you. Mga kapatiran sa paniniwalang Takizawa ito hehehe.
I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!! See you one of these days ok?
I'm not a gift piggy. At sanay na ako sa mga taong nagbibigay ng gift sa akin all-in-one. December e. Ang nagce-celebrate ng December ay di masyadong pansinin.
Dang Santa Claus! :P
Thank you for anything. May ikukuwento din ako sayo. Kelangan ko ng iyong payo, Tiya Deli (Magpayo sa DZRH haha). It's interesting (intrigued yet?) and kinda "serendipity" ang dating. Nahihiya lang akong mabanggit sayo kasi baka medyo pathetic ang dating. Haha.
And yes, pareho tayong nauto ni Bonnie Bailey. Akala ko rin si Kylie. Anyway, pareho silang boses "kiki."
Ang saya basahin ng blog mo!!!
I'm not so sure about the soundtrack kasi pag sinabay mo sa mga Ragnarok at RPG sa internet shop, ang cute-cute ng dating sa akin hehe:)
See ya, cindy!! Kita tayo ni Armi, Candy and do the fangirl thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home