V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

osuki na inu-chan

kawaiiAs you can see, I'm currently watching Tackey's latest TBS special, 'SATOMI HAKKENDEN' courtesy of some good-hearted friends (Sankyu MAGGI, ANNIE, MAAN ^_~) And the letters in pink clearly showed how my emotions heightened when the screen was finally graced by none other than Tackey SHINO-sama. He really looked good here. Love the horsetail-whip hair extensions!!! Puts to shame my sometimes dry, unruly hair XD We see Shino-sama do some action scenes though some sommersaults in the air turned out a wee bit funny XD But then this part got me.... it got me *gushing* *drooling* at how MACHO-esque he tried to hold in his emotions. This part was when he and HAMAJI went to the hills to bury his otousama. Hora >>>

Look at how stern he is when he's acting serious. That lipcurling on first cap is chou macho-rrific!!! Even if he cries ---> MACHO-rrific! *gush* I've truly been hit hard *lol*


more of Satomi's hero SHINO-sama:
*wub* I will try to finish watching this tomorrow but tonight, Im really getting some good rest. That HK news had been buggin me for some time and I've finally come to terms that I will not go anymore coz I am truly unprepared and I don't even know what exactly Im preparing for. Oh well, I'll just be praying for better chances. So off I go to my beloved bed. OYASUMI! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... NgOooOooOoorrrK!!!.... mi.... mi...mi....mew.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home