V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

major blah-blah-blahs

When I said 'BRING IT ON 2006!' on my previous entry, I didn't actually mean 'KILL ME NOW!!!!' Its January 10, 2006 (just 10 days from the start of this year) with relatively cold weather here in the Phils but it seems im already heating up rolling at 50mph with all the TxT going-ons shot back to fandomworld one after another and of course, one cannot escape the demands of the REAL WORLD. Reasons why I haven't been able to update too. With all these happenings everywhere, im already in a daze @___@ I know i wished 2006 to be busier than 2005 but goodness, why do you have to give it to me so soooon????!!!! You should have let me take a deep, deep, deep breath first so I could muster all the energies I'd be consuming early part of this year (and how deep you ask? from the looks of it, id have to take a Mariana trench XDDDD ) But hell, since it has begun, CARRY ON!!!

First the RL, it was already back to work even before I finished singing 'We wish you a Merry Christmas' with only 4-repetitive lines to it. DAAAAAAAAARN!!!! But well, a bitter pill to take in. If only I was born related to Bill Gates *sigh* Im not asking to be the sole heiress to the Gates' bank account (though that sounds real good hehehe) but maybe have him as my uncle?! And me, his favorite niece, would be inheriting a few loose change from his more or less $60B. SUBARASHIII DAA!!!! But then again, Bill Gates wouldn't be sleeping so well these days considering his worth monetary-wise. There are just some things you can't have deshou? Well, if you can't enjoy something as mundane as a good sleep then it is nothing. BUT maybe if I just stay in low radar being Bill's favorite niece, I could get away with it?! Naaaaaahhhh!!!!! I don't want to give myself false hopes *lol*

Well, aside from work, my sister's birthday debut was finished yesterday. I have to congratulate little sis for being able to pull off everything from the very nice venue to the program to the funny yet weird photographer. YES, we were so *evil* that we left everything to her and its HER debut. Though i helped out with the invitations and edited her mushy program and ribbon-ed the 18 roses and well, rendered sufficient moral support XD But it seemed that she enjoyed organizing everything and last night, i knew she had a blast. Her smile stretched from one ear to the other as her friends greeted her one by one. Im sure she's still be floating in her own little world when i get home XD Of course, I wouldn't let this pass without giving her my heartfelt---


OMEDETOU TO YOU, LIL SIS!!! NOW THAT YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FIRST 18 YEARS WONDERFUL, YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO MAKE THEM EVEN MORE MEANINGFUL IN THE FOLLOWING YEARS! ENJOY and 1-4-3-4-4 hahahahaha....

Hats off to your organizing skills too. I wouldn't be too surprised if you plan your own wedding someday. I know you would be able to do it real well (^_^) Just don't forget, I looked good in teal or orange and pale yellow isn't really my color *wink* *wink* hehehe

Moving on, meeting friends for the holidays hasn't stopped yet too. I was able to meet with my balikbayan (naks!) friend ANNE-chan who came all the way from tadaaaahhh--- GUAM! *lol* It was really nice to see her again as she is the walking magnet of all 'untypicals' hahahaha. Yeah ANNE-chan, somehow you attract these untypicals and still stay all cheery after XD MAN, I could never say the same for me. That snake will never see the daylight pronto!!! (of course, id ask somebody to do the dirty job for me *lol* Me scared of snakes ahehe). Suddenly I missed my other friends who have gone overseas... ANJA...TOGS...VIDOT.... and the others. But well, I know we'd see each other some good times again. As for friends who are here, I have to meet up with MEL, ARMI (we had a quick lunch today but forgot to bring her gift...tsk!) and CANDY. I haven't given TALA and SUNNY their gifts yet too. So have to set dates for dinner or lunch or something so I wouldn't be piling belated holiday gifts in my already-packed closet. As for the others, I think I could hand it to them in some opportune time or probably next holidays?! hehehehe

NOW for the fandomworld (and this left me truly dizzy but im asking for more *lol*), Tackey and Tsuba have been really busy during the holiday time. Based from the reports of the lucky ones (who me??? sourgraping??? CHIGAU YO! defensive???? IIE XD) who were able to go to Tackeycon/Tsubacon, I say they both did very, very well.
If truth be told, TACKEY, for me and the rest of your fans, you definitely did not lose to Christmas!!! You made it all the more beautiful and wonderful. Looking at the conpix, may I add, you made it COLORFUL too *lol*. Im glad that he was able to get a wonderful feedback from his Osaka and Yokohama cons. Ever first TACKEYCON went real well eventhough there were minor problems with the HIDEZO doll and stuff (BON-chan, please dun kill me. Gomen nasaiiii!). Of course, I will not overlook the part that エロエロダンス is back ne~~~ yeah baby! This one pic got to me instantly. It certainly made my Christmas less chilly hehehehe


S H I T A - B I T I N G WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! TACKEY hun, let me know if you ever get tired doing that and I would be so willing to extend you a little help.... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Dont ask anymore why he was dressed like that or I may not be able to spare you of all the HADDO GEI virus that I'm slowly recovering from *lol* (SANDY-chan, dun play innocent coz Im pointing at yah as the culprit of it all!!! KOWAIKATTA!!!! :p Dithers, think happy, wholesome thoughts. Think SESAME STREET! Think of MS. PIGGY! Think of KERMIT the frog! Think GROVER! Think ERNIE and BERT!!! Think BIG BIRD!!! aaargh... just think of HAPPY, WHOLESOME THOUGHTS! XD ) And that is only a tip of the iceberg! I also love this particular shot of him without the huge feather boa this time >>>

tamagosandlaceDon't yah just wanna run to the nearest KENNY ROGERS and get yourself a slab of BABY BACK RIBS (coz he is quite thin in some pix) and some TAMAGO sandwiches to go??? WHAT A FEAST!!! BUUUUURP!!!!!! Oops, hehehe...

Anyways, Im also happy that Tsuba was able to come to his YOKOHAMA con last 25th. More glad that Tackey came to Tokyo Tsubacon in return (like FINALLY!!!!). I know how Tackey has been busy that he wasn't able to go to Tsuba's earlier cons. Maybe those 2 extended con dates were scheduled so that Tackey would be able to join his aikata ne?! YOKAAATTA!!!

DEMO NAaaa.... O_O...... NAAA......O_o............NAa-naa-naa...
NAAAAAAAANIIII KooOOOooOOOoooREEE???!!!???
*THUD* *THUD* *THUD* (+_+)

rabu-rabuuuIF THAT ISN'T MAJOR RABU-RABU, ID CALL IT TxT's ERO LIMBO~ROCKIN' DUO PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!!! *lol* Im too entertained to *whack* these two bakas hahahahahaha.... GAAAAWD! Please tell me what they're doing!!! BOYS, GET A ROOM YO!!! and tell us where onegaishimasu hahahaha Like minna-san, I'd be on the lookout for THAT on the Tsubacon DVD! That has to be on the DVD! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

veeeenusNow aside from these solocons which TxT were able to accomplish succesfully (a big O M E D E T O U to them again!!!!), they just semi-launched 'VENUS' on the Johnnys Countdown last New Year's eve. KATTUN, KANJANI8 and NEWS backup danced for them on this which is delightful to see. The stage is overflowing with testosterones ne?! *lol* Uber kawaii ^___^. Of course, I had my eyes set on Tackey and Tsubasa. Those two beautiful creatures in their 'TO BE OR NOT TO BE' white tops (on HARUCON04) and leading the pack in singing 'ASOKU... VEEENUS!' (CAMS, you are not the only one hearing 'P*NUS' on this hahahahaha *whacks your ears for being so naughty* hahahaha... ) The OK/OKANE sign is easy to follow but the rest --> @_@ I need to see how they do it on the instructional DVD. I hope that the PV and the instructional thingie are not one and the same. If the PV is the one with TxT surrounded by floating rose petals then it would be too awkward to see them teach us the VENUS hand movements on that. It's like Tackey erodancing with plastic frisbees deshou?! XD I want to see them teach it like they did with 'AI SHITAGARI' on Harucon. Very casual and a bit dorky *lol* If Tackey be wearing his rimmed glasses on that, BETTAH!!! ^__^ The more DORKY he is, the more KAWAII he gets! Back momentarily to the JCountdown, noticed that Tackey was having a hard time picking up his coat on 'ANDALUCIA' hehehehe... ANYWAYS, still on VENUS >>> AVEX seems to have major plans for the launch of this single. TxT GOES INTERNATIONAL! Im going BONKERS knowing that Tackey will be in Macau and HK to promote 'VENUS' on the 18th-20th-nth? Me and some friends were actually planning to fly out this month to unwind but I just talked to ARMI over lunch and learned that plans are for the CHINESE NEW YEAR which falls on the last week of this month. Now, im having a hard time coz if im going, i should start booking tickets now but I don't want to be flying to HK without any idea on where he will be, what he'd exactly be doing there. I know that I've been really impulsive like I did with F4 before when they had a con here on December 26th of 2002, i think. It was a spur of the moment thing but I made sure I know the details. Even made it a point to meet up with my friends very early and spend the whole day queuing in line to get in. AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I WAS SO WRONG~~~ but even though I've been overwhelmed by panic on this Tackey on HK news, I would want to think I've wisen up a bit. I really don't want to rush into it without knowing a thing at all. My rational side says, "NO, LET THIS ONE PASS COZ ASIDE FROM BEING VERY UNPREPARED FOR THIS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GO AND THE LITTLE MANDARIN YOU KNOW WOULDN'T BE OF ANY HELP AT ALL (I heard most peeps there speaks Cantonese (-_-;;) ). Besides, you have to start saving up for more promisin' TxT encounters." but the rabid fangirl in me says, "THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE TO SEE TACKEY!!!!!!! It's just less than an hour travel!!! And it is TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI YO!!!"
OHHH, WHAT A FANGIRL TO DO?!!!! Well, I have to think this thoroughly and leave it up to chance whatever decision I'd end up with. May I be guided correctly and as if it happens, IT HAPPENS. Que sera sera!!! ^__^

WOWWWW, I just realized that I've already posted a mouthful XD XD XD It's something to be expected when you put together RL and TxT together hehehe Well, im off now. Will be waiting for further news as I am also curious to see TACKEY's NEW HAIR. He seem to have developed a new way to bring our URUSAI-ness to the next level XDDD As long as you look good TACKEY (and you've never failed me yet!), i will not complain (or atleast try not to V(^_^)V ). Ta--ta--!!!


credits to yvie-chan and the ones who put the TxT con fotos up for auctions for the TxT fotos (what else?! haha)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your baby sis is very organized, she could be a wedding planner.
Just be grateful you're not Bill's niece...you would be his blood relative and share some of his extreme ugliness! XD
Who needs real life anyway? Let's all become full-time fangirls! Who wants to be my sponsor? Bill Gates need not apply *lol*

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, she is! Im actually surprised myself that everything went well smoothly. IM CHOU PROUD OF HER ^__^

Oh, when i said i wanted to become BILL's niece, I only meant the $$$$$$$$$$ *lol* But then again, if you've got $$$, you can go to as many surgeons to work wonders and make an ANGELINA JOLIE out of yourself deshou?! hahaha But then again (again), I wouldn't want to still look so happy with all the botox treatments when I really am crying *ROFL*

TRULY, fandomworld is such a happy place to be in. Sometimes, I wish I could stay here forever until reality knocks and blows up in our lovely faces *lol*

Ok, lets just apply as Onassis' nieces then? XD XD XD

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! So, the debut is finally over, huh! Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu to Sandy (although the greeting is rather late). I must say her party decorations are pretty impressive and looks so pristine! Ey, did she have blue roses too? I would have loved that if I had the chance to have a debut party. But then, I wasn't so into blue roses then when i turned 18. In fact, it was a rather uneventful day. ^_^

Wow! I got mentioned here! Haha! Walking-magnet-of-untypicals is a rather cool way of putting it, in my opinion. LOL!

Ey! I'll look forward to seeing you again in January 2007! So, shall we go on a Boracay trip to grace Anja's wedding? hehe... I told here I would. :)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only do the decs looked pristine... so are the people.... LIKE ME~~~ *nudge* *nudge* YOU HAVE TO AGREE ON THIS!!! If you are my friend O_o *lol* hey, you're not the only one who got an uneventful 18th birthday but its rather late to rant about that now right? hahaha.. besides, Im not really up for a big party. Dinner with family & friends are just fine by me.

Maybe i'll see you in 2007... hehehe :p btw, I haven't sent our xmas gift to Anja. Maybe give her in 2007 *lol* naaaah... will send her one of these days... Its not like I could use them here deshou? brrrrr NOT! ^^

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... so, you have to send me a pic of you during the wedding. hehe. but i will believe that you looked pristine for the sake of our friendship. :p honestly, okay... i can imagine you to be as pretty as your blog. ;)

Hey, i just thought... it would have probably been a good idea if I got our gifts to Anj as I would be seeing her this October. Oh well. Dit, you can actually use those during your trip to Japan! *winks*

Oh... I just have to say, my image of Tackey now is so different from my image of him after I first watched S.O.S. haha! He's definitely not the pathetic boy in the soap. LOL!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, quit beating around the bush ATASHI no TOMODACHI... you know how i look---- SO PRISTINE ^_~ hahahahahahaHAHAHAHA.

The gift is still with me *lol* sobra yata akong tinatamad. See, i haven't updated my blog yet. Baka later... naku dalhin ko ba sa Japan yun?! Puuuweede hahaha...joke! (^_^)V

As for Tackey in SOS, he's way far different from being a pushover like IRIE in real life as you see *lol* Irie doesn't do ero dansu for one hahahahaha but I'd rather use the term 'sweet' than 'pathetic'. Masyado lang talaga niyang mahal si YUI don... grrrr!!! *lol* Grabe, fangirl na fangirl ang dating! What's new ne?! hahahaha

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home