V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

bring it on 2006!

As of posting this, my family is outside the house getting ready to usher in the turn of the new year 2006. That means a lot of banging noise and holy smoke(!) from firecrackers (wait, 'til they all get back in and check on their nostrils XD). I, on the other hand, opted to have a quick update on this blog while I finish up on preparing carbonara for the media noche. First attempt to do it with my mom and I think we've done good ^___^ I will be joining my family shortly as the clock strikes 12mn and join in on the noise barrage XD Let me see if there is any more *iiiyaaaahhh* *waaah* *kyaah* left in me (my fangirling mode has been using up most of my *screams* *squee* batteries this year)--- HOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAHHHH 2006!!!!!

Of course, as we look back on this year (it is still 2005 as im typing), we'll find things we have to be really thankful for. I, for one, am very thankful for my family's good health, the company of my good friends and everything and everyone that has made me a better person at this moment (I just have no idea how better I've become hahaha... who knows, i may have turned for the worse XDDD). And I am not just talking about the good things eh?! We know that the difficulties we encounter forces us to become stronger people. Anyways, since Im rushing this as I want to mark the end of this year on mi blog, let me just leave you with these pieces of thoughts that will remind us of what we ought to be thankful for >>>

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something.
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations.
They give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge,
because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes.
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
because it means you've made the effort.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those
who are also thankful for their setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into positive.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,
and they can become your blessings.


Yes, I just let the wisdom of the Dhalai Lama possess me for a minute there again ^___~ (but actually, i got this from an email hahahaha) But I find these words ring truths.
SHINNEN OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU MINNA!!!!
EDIT: Woke up early today and it is officially 2006. Trying to catch SMAP on Kouhaku coz I wasn't able to watch last night. I wonder about the Johnnys Countdown 2005 to 2006 too. Did TxT sing 'VENUS'? *in thoughts* hahaha FANGIRL MODE is still very much on during this vacation...

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

DITHERS!!!!!!

LOL...IM A BIT LATE...BUT

*HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!*
KKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA
*GLOMPS*

omg...i wish u the BEST of 2006 - hope u had a WONDERFUL new years yo!!!! 2006 already fooooooo~~~~ XDDD can u believe it????

*cant remember if i sent u a new years email or not, but yeah!!! LOLL~*
LUV YA MY FANGIRLING GAL!!!

Bonnie~

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Dithers! Wishing you happiness, prosperity and good health...and lots of TakkiTsuba love of course! Wishing Tsubasa a speedy recovery. And thank you for your card. Sorry I didn't reply earlier - I'm just back.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, and YES, TxT performed "Venus" on Countdown to my complete surprise ^_^!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dithers! ;P

Your blog is getting more and more kawaii each time i open it. ;) I actually smiled when i read the words coming out from below your page..."you will always be the one..."... gosh, i miss that song. download ko nga para malagay ko kay Chuck.

Sad to say, i'm encountering problems with Sparky right now. I have to have him checked. The shop said it would honor its warranty so here's hoping i won't have to spend a single cent. :p

oh... btw, yep... it's already the new year but i'm still "your cute friend". hehe...

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO MINNA, gomen, ive been suck into vortex of things that I cannot even update 'til now. Anyways, I hope everyone's having a HAPPY NEW YEAR still??? *lol*

BON-chan, foooo!!!! hahahaha... I think I sent the rest of my good wishes to you through email ^^ Well, cant believe we breezed through 2005 just like that but well, 2006 is here and what a start huh?! TxT-loaded 2006! More reasons to squee and drool over ^_~ I hope to have you guys on standby when those instances happen hehehehe

Hey ZELIE-chan! I didn't know that Tsuba BROKE a toe and I thought he just had a sprain or something until YVIE-chan told me. That must have hurt a lot as he danced through his Tokyo con so I pray with you too. I would want Tsuba to join Tackey in the promotions of VENUS. A unit song is best promoted by the UNIT itself and not just half of it don't you think so?! Thank goodness that VENUS doesnt require too much footworks. Just a lot of those hand movements ^^

ARIYE-chan, yes they did! Thanks for telling me too. I was able to watch everything from KINKI KIDS, NEWS, KATTUN, K8, TOKIO, V6, ARASHI and their senpais perform care of a very nice tomodachi of mine ^^.'VENUS' was well-supported by KATTUN, NEWS and K8 as they backup danced for TxT. The stage is overflowing with kawaii bishies on that particular number! JOHNNYS KAKKOI OVERLOAD!!! hahaha

Hi ATASHI NO KAWAII TOMODACHI :p it doesn't matter to me what year we're in, you'll still be my KAWAII TOMODACHI hehehe So how's SPARKY??? I hope he's up and running. I think KYON has to wait for now. But the plan would have to push through before the year ends. I MUST GET KYON!!! ^_^ btw, dati pa nandiyan ang lyrics ng 'FIRST LOVE' no?! You can even hear it kasi may sounds itong site ko *lol* Malapit na akong magpalit to a new version. Medyo busy-busyhan lang kaya hindi ko maasikaso ^^

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home