V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

buffalo wings night

I just came from my cuz' bar opening. His bar is in Antipolo and since it was his birthday just about 3 hours ago, we were more obliged to go. The bar which was originally a billiards place launched its official opening last night too. For come-on, he said he'd bring FHM girls to go ledge-dancin. I SMS-ed him and asked if he'd bring COSMO bachelors for the girls too (*ahem* like me hahaha). And then no reply *lol*. Oh well, since you're my cuz, I will go. So 10pm last night, we were off to his bar. We have to drag otosan to come with us eventhough my parents just came from Subic coz the SCC or Senior Citizens' Club (hahaha.... that's what we call our parents and my cuz' parents and they don't take offense. They're a cool lot ^^) are going so they need to get together and keep theirselves entertained. But I knew my otosan wouldn't be very happy being in such a noisy, smoky place like a bar. You know SCC, booze, loud, banging noise and music-controlled green laser lights just don't mix very well. But since it was for a nephew's birthday, my otosan was game despite that he's very tired. Awww Daddy-o~~~ Anyways, we arrived and the place hasn't picked up yet so we just ordered pica-pica food. My cuz' wife offered us their cocktail drinks so I ordered a margarita but only after I gobbled some buffalo wings which is becoming my fast favorite there.

While we wait, my other cuz who was seated with his mates from work came to check on us and he told me he'd introduce me to his Japanese friend who I think looked like Vaness Wu from afar with bulging white muscle shirt and that short spiky clean look. Hmmm... looked promising but I left my nihonggo at home *lol* that I told my cuz that I'd eat first. Then he said, "Ok, practice your nihonggo first and eat"...... *gulps* WHAT DOES HE MEAN 'PRACTICE MY NIHONGGO'??? Am i gonna be in some conversational nihonggo quizbee?! IIIIIYAAAYYY!!!! I think I heard my inner self go *cluck* *cluck* *cluckatoo* (-__-;) Well, with my cuz going back to his table, I was able to concentrate on my buffalo wings wary of meeting this guy. Then the lights were dimmed and the FHM girls (or so they're dressed to be) came out one by one. Dancing on the ledge in their microminis, hotpants and cleavage-enhancing tops. Im pretty sure the guys in the crowd were pleased coz THOSE are what they actually came for. MEN! *tsk* *tsk*

For the past minutes, it was those girls dancing and getting the guys to dance too. I think the girl in black with the most revealing top went to my cuz' table and asked Mr. Vaness Wu-look alike to dance with her but he did not fall for it. Hmmm... either he's a shy guy or he needed more alcohol. So with the unsuccesful attempt to get the guys on that table to go dance with her, she squared in on the next table and one of the guys stood up. Oh Im so happy for her. Its hard to be dressed so little and still be turned down like that.... I mean, Id give her A for effort here coz she was there even before we arrived.

Suddenly, my otosan just told us we'd be leaving already. He says he's tired plus his tooth was aching which he was complaining about before. I think he just cant stand the noise anymore. Well, I understand coz we seated ourselves near one of the bar's loud speakers *lol* So we paid the bill and I greeted my cuz a happy birthday before we headed for the door. My other cuz saw us and told me he'd introduce me na but I have to go to their table but since the *cluck*-ing got louder, I just told him next time. Guess its okay coz at that moment, I really dun have a very substantial answer in case the guy asks why I'm trying to learn nihonggo. I think it'll not be alright if I tell him "coz Im in love with Takizawa Hideaki of Tackey and Tsubasa". I would have to rephrase that to something else more sensible for a non-fandom-er. For now, I will leave him to the dancing FHM girls ^__~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home