tsuzuku venis!!!

Oh VENUS season has just passed but it is still continuously hitting the Oricon charts on the top 5 list. I am so happy for Tackey and Tsubasa that this is once again a very successful single. Here are what some non-TxT fandom critics (a.k.a friends and family) say:
MEMS: Ayan ka na naman.... ang cute ni Carmina Villaroel nung Jollibee days o. (3 *whacks* from me MEMS! Stop comparing Tackey to Carmina Villaroel please! grrrr...)
MEL: Keep the JPOP singkits drooling alive. Jpop na Jpop with matching white suits, white belts and white shoes with jazz fingers. Aprub?! (MEL, its gold shoes on the CD+DVD and black on the PV ^_~ but ok sa alright pa rin of course. We're talking about Tackey and Tsubasa here ^_____^)
ERLY: Ang cute ni Tsubasaaaa.... (*passes drool bucket* for you hehehe)
ATENG: ay ang guguwapo!!! (I know.... hehehe)
JEN: Uyyy si Tackey yiheeee.... (*blushes* hahahahahaha AS IF!)
ABBY: Its so Ricky Martin! (you know, I really dont fancy Ricky Martin that much but I would take that as a compliment for TxT... wait, should I?! *scratches head*)
OTOUSAN: MY DAUGHTER IS A NUTCASE!!!!! *shakes* *slaps* *sprinkles* holy water onto possessed Dithers but the TxT force holds strong ehehehehehe
I guess we can never please everybody eh?! *lol* But well, Im sure TxT fans are all jumping and celebrating this wonderful moment again in unison. My omedetous will never ran out for these two beautiful, supertalented otokos.....
タツキー&翼,ぉめでとぅ!!!!
Im definite that you will be giving us more reasons to be so proud of in the coming days so TACKEY, TSUBA, gambatte!!! DITHERS, gambaaaattteee!!!! Will have to work, work, have to work for ^__~!
I have a dozen of people to thank for all the TxT VENUS rush-inducing clips: nere, sandy, yvie, snuffles, loracyn, bonnie, jenn, tsubasankyu, kathy, maggi, maan, annie, rina, cams, yvonne, zelie... everyone whom have shared the joy of VENUS, ARIGATOU!!!! m(_ _)m
I have a dozen of people to thank for all the TxT VENUS rush-inducing clips: nere, sandy, yvie, snuffles, loracyn, bonnie, jenn, tsubasankyu, kathy, maggi, maan, annie, rina, cams, yvonne, zelie... everyone whom have shared the joy of VENUS, ARIGATOU!!!! m(_ _)m

4 Comments:
v____v I didnt do much sharing...but THANK U SO MUCHO FOR ADDING ME ON THE *thank u* list!!!!
i lub u MY-CRAZY-TAKKI-FANGIRL-DITHERS~~~ *GLOMPS*
KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
OMEDETOU T&T!!!!!!
OMEDETOU MINNA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!
*WOW* i really cant believe how great news this is...*IMAGINE HOW HAPPY THE TWO MUST BE!!!!*
*dances*
ANYWHO~ dithers HOW R U LATELY?? ive been kinda caught up w/ the beginning of the semester, so ive been slackin on the REGULAR T&T surfings/how-r-u's~~~
hope ur not tooo stressed w/ work~
B careful ne!! dunno if ur place is like mine, but ALOT of people r getting SICK.
so hope ur healthy & genki~
luvs,
Bonnie
*squishes* BONNIE-chan, hey you, is OSAKA HIDEZO there already?! Is that cute, fluffy OSAKA HIDEZO with you there?~~~ ^__^
I could imagine how these two are happily celebrating in their doubleXbed *lol* too bad Tackey would probably be preparing for Enbujou around this time and Tsuba's still working on the toe. I wished they'd have more rabu2 quality time together XD But im really happy that VENUS is doing great!!!
Well, actually, i was feeling bad lately. Was sick last night. Just a sudden rush of fever which is kinda weird and now, fever is gone but I dont have the appetite (*lol* should I go on with the details?! XD) But tonight, im feeling better. Just too weird. Must be the weather. Dont worry though, TxT genki feeling is still there. Its not going anywhere ^_~ Thanks for asking.
Hope YOU'D stay healthy yourself since you said that a lot of peeps are getting sick at your end. Take your vitamins! (now, that sounds like an OKAASAN'S ORDER *lol*)
Will be seeing you around then....
Oo nga naman, GOLD Mel, hindi white!!
Napanood ko nga, mali pa.
Pero JPop's good. Andami kong natutunan. And Carmina Villaroel? Medyo agree ako kay Mems :P Pero he's cuter than Carmina.
hahahahaha MEL, im just playing with you. I dont expect you to note that Tackey wore white suit, white top and blank tank underneath with black belt and shoes on the DVD *lol* AKO lang sa aking kabaliwan ang mag-no-note ng ganun no! alam mo naman iyan na ang aking breakfast, lunch, merienda at dinner... kung may lil snacks pa in between, yan na rin kaya hindi mapagkakaila HAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah JPOP is good for me. Kung walang JPOP saan na lang ako pupulutin nitooo??!!! sa lansangan! *come Jocielyn, Tomtom and Gerby* lets huddle in pangs of hunger haha BUT... BUT... BUT, anong Carmina kayo diyan?!?! O.o Wag mo na sakyan si MEMS, minsan talaga nag-ha-hallucinate yan (><) hehehehe
INGGIT AKO KAY ARMI!!! WAAAAAHHH!!!!
Btw, you wanna join me on my JPOP-wading this coming week?! Shangrila mall?!
Post a Comment
<< Home