V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Monday, January 23, 2006

buu fuglies

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU I.T. PEEPS!!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!! TOTEMO KIRAI DESU YO!!! ---

Erian mitai na kao shiyagatte, mukou e ike! You blocked off my YSI and MEGAUPLOAD!!!!! Buuuuu!!!!! *thumbs down to the ground* GRRRRR!!!!!!!!


Im totally pissed at how peeps just inhibit one's happiness. I hope they get electrocuted or something while they are viewing this downstairs! REALLY, guys, you dun know how creativity flows. It goes with good inspiration. BAKA JYAN NEE YO!!!! *fumes* I mean, what better time to do that than the VENUS season! GRRRR!!!! Now, these peeps just made it on the top of my hatelist now *fumes*

Before I could say really *evil* things, I will keep myself out now. I'm just too pissed. Hopefully, when I come back, I've calmed down... GRRRRRRRR!!!! Good thing I've got my VENUS already (thanks SANN! *chu*)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Damn them, damn them!!

Psst... You had an inkling that eventually they'd do that, right? Don't worry, Cindy. Kung anong mas bawal, mas sumasarap.

Peace tayo!
Mel

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but... but MEL, iyon lang ang aking ligaya!!! waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Now Im praying for somebody to hack their system hehehehehehehe. Pasalamat sila at wala pa ako sa level na iyon kung hindi nagawa ko na, mga ANAK NG PATIS sila!!!!

Well, true, mas lalong masarap ang bawal kaya heto nagiging techie ng di oras. MGA LECHE flan!!! grrrr... pero I've come to accept it na talagang wala eh kaya magrerely na muna ako sa mga friendships hehehe. MAY DSL KA BA MEL??? o bakit ka kinabahan diyan?! :p

See you soon!!! ^_~

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home