V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Monday, March 13, 2006

u-tube

I'm loving youtube these days. I get to see those Tackey, Tsubasa, TxT clips that weren't in my collection yet. Oh all those TxT glorious junior days *lol* Although my computer has no audio-video lock (as most ad agency people call them XD), I still get along fine. I just stumbled into this clip spoofing 'MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA' last Friday. Me and Shine were practically rolling on the floor watching it. It was really funny at first but the latter parts not as funny anymore. Anyways, I love the bit parts when the crazy geisha did the Sayuri dance with the sakuras and the lighting effects XDDDD and also the part how he/she made the guy on the bicycle stop at his/her one glance XDDDD Here it is if you guys are interested. Just look at how the geisha looked. OMGoodness!!!! *ROOOOFL*

kowaigeishaMEMOIRS of a CRAZY GEISHA

I also get to watch Adam Sandler clips which are quite funny. I dont know if you guys go for some slapsticks but I, often than not, enjoy Adam Sandler movies though I haven't gotten to a point of wanting to marry him. I think MEMS is more interested *lol*. Anyways, I hope you guys get to watch this clip. Tell me how it is. If it stinks, I would still want to know *lol*

2 Comments:

Blogger snuffles said...

Hey Dithers!! i saw this crazy clip sometime ago already... and yea, the front was funny but by the end, it was so slapstick.. and i aint no slapstick fan. Hahahha.... (p/s: i hated Austin Powers.)

But i actually haven even SEEN the movie, thanks to my silly fren who dragged me to KTV and ditched our original plan of watching the movie... she is supposed to get the DVD for me but until now, nope. -__-

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it kinda leaves you dry at the end because of the xxx joke. I really dont appreciate slapstick xxx jokes. Maybe the guys would. Anyways, I enjoyed the 1st Austin Powers but the sequels aren't as funny anymore. Very dry.

What movie you talkin about? AUSTIN or MEMOIRS? I think you'll enjoy MEMOIRS if you havent read the book. Im actually not disappointed in it but I was just expecting too much, I guess....

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home