quickie meme
HELLO MINNA!!! I've been busy with this darn mag Im working on. Got very tight deadlines and still a looooot of stuff to do. Actually, been going home at midnight these past few days just to finish on some stuff. I dont know, Im such a nocturnal person myself that I am more productive at nights when it is quiet and I have the whole office by myself coz in the morning, I would have to put on my earphones and put my itunes in full blast just to concentrate (that sounded so contradictory to how I am in the pm ^_^) I've been wanting to update but right now, my thoughts are splattered everywhere so let me just organize them when Im through with tis project. So in the meantime, indulge me by playing this game which I got from Aki-chan's and tell me what you think about me, me, and YEAH, me :p :p :p Only the good stuff hahahahahaha If you're gonna say something harsh, my advice---> USE A PSEUDONYM coz I will hunt you down!!!!! :p :p :p But seriously, just be honest. I won't take it against you haha. So click away >
(somehow, that doesn't sound too good *lol*)
Ok, Im gonna be off for now. Will come back to check on your answers when I need to do some self-boost ( oh how confident! *lol* ) or self-loathing ( as if I would still be needing a JOHARI to do that XD ). Whatever. You guys have a subarashii day. I have yet to find the 'wheee' in mine but Im sure to find it coz I get a lot of *baka* moments on my stressful days and laugh about it. Believe me, I've got lots to laugh about these days.

4 Comments:
Hey Dithers!
Your turn. ;)
http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bootsie
You know if there is 'blur' and 'accident-prone' in the list, i would have marked that for you ANNE-chan :p dont protest coz I have proofs--- that MMDA incident going to Rockwell and you falling in your tush for quite a number of times remember??? Have I embarrassed you enough? GOOOMEN nasai. I will stop now *lol*
Ah... for some reason, those are some things I laugh about. At least they make me rather... uhm, unforgetable... :p
i couldnt agree more ^___^
Post a Comment
<< Home