guess who?
Who would have thought that this kawaii baby would send my heart pounding at 200bpm 20+ years later??? Who would have thought such innocence could do things as Tatsuya or Ero Dansu in the future??? Who would have thought that this little man could use up fangirl batteries by a mere sighting of that bedimpled smile??? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ne?! Wonders of wonders.... kimi wa atashi no kiseki desu *chu*~1st screencap credit to nere

6 Comments:
Kawaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Hontou ni kawaii!!!! Takki chu:****
lol Dithers-chan, I've finished my exams, now I'm coming up to glory :D ^O^ lol Although they didn't turn out too well, I hope I'll pass ;)
ALEXIEL-can, sou. sou. Tackey wa muy kawaii baby deshou? I have this pic on my keitai and im always gushing over it everytime. He's such a cute baby!!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! look at those chubby cheeks *pinch* *pinch* My friends were actually kidding me for turning so paedo on this pic HAHAHAHAHA
Anyways, im glad your exams were over. You have braved the academic storm ^^ Im sure you'll pass and it will turn out real well ^_~
btw, sore wa no broma ^_~ wehehehehe... excuse my spanapanese (spanish-japanese) lingo here hahahaha
*pinch* *pinch* lol I also love that face!! Soooo cute!! I want a baby like that, I will go showing him all around the city to have the people at my feet! hohoohohooho *evil laugh* lol
I'm going to be so sleepy these days, since I'm going to go out in the night and then to class in the early morning for several days >_< Too many birthdays to celebrate ^^U
Hey, you're Spanish is improving! ^^ ¡Salsa! lol
SOOOO TRUE!!! I want a cute, cute, cute baby Takizawa too. Like TACKEY, if you have the time, onegai m(_ _)m hahahahahaha
Muchas gracias ALEXIEL-chan. You are too nice to say that my Spanish is gettin better though we both know its really bad like my nihongo hahahaha
So you've been partying huh?! Lots of birthdays? Yeah, I should know coz mine just passed hehehehe I think there are more than 10 peeps who celebrated their birthdays these past few weeks. So ive been stuffing myself with lotsa good food too ^^ Take some rest yo! We are no robots so we need to let our bodies rest ^_~
Post a Comment
<< Home