V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

pan con tamago anyone?

EGAD!!! CAN I JUST DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT???? SHIIIIIIT! *lol* I was scanning some TxT pictures from the fotobook last night and saved them on my desktop. I used thumbnails of the files for icons so I could easily identify them. Then in the middle of scanning those pictures, I remember that I have to burn a DVD copy of something for my mom so being a G5 newbie, I have to ask a workmate to show me how to burn 'em. I was thinking that its ok coz I have the whole desktop covered with all my open applications but then the DVD cannot be read so my male workmate closed all open windows to check if the DVD was actually mounted..... SHHHHIIIITTTT, he was able to see all those nuge Tackey and Tsubasa on my desktop because of the thumbnails and I know that he SAW them coz he was like *pause* and get distracted while he's trying to continously explain the DVD burning thing to me..... SHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!! I hope he didn't notice that I was actually melting on my seat while talking nonchalantly. GAWD, what would become to Ms. Naivette, Ms. No-Malice me???? hahahahahahahahaha Seriously, that was really scary. My fingers are still cold as I type. So now, I try to look really deadpan whenever I see him.....NYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyways, CINDY, dahil sa iyo masisira yata image ko ditong matimtimang birhen, isang dalagang Filipina hahahaha. Here are the Tackey tamago pix from the fotobook *looks around to see if the coast is clear* hahaha....

mainitinitnapandesal
pandesalkayodiyan^^
sisidUnfortunately CINDY, that's just about it. How Id wish there'd be more but that's it for Tackey. Para di naman sabihing masyado tayong sukebe dito, I would have to say I love those casa pics too. Even with ruffles and the floral prints, TxT still managed to look hot, hot, hot. I just noticed something after I have gone over the fotobook again....

spot the diff
DID TACKEY EVER MOVE FROM HIS POSE ON THE COVER PIC TO THE PUPPY PIC???? O..o Coz Tsuba-chan changed his position while Tackey... he looked like he didnt get up at all. Did they dress him up with the costume while he sits and maintains THAT crosslegged-hand-on-lap-and-armrest with the stern look pose? hahahahaha C'mon TACKEY, dont look too gloomy. The fotobook came out great ^__^ Some friends of mine are still ordering. I was even inspired to make a banner from it. I only change my sigs/banners when I get really, really inspired so hora... excuse my nihonggo on these banners again. Im really prone to speaking barok nihonggo *lol* Changed my moeee VENUS banner to this >>>

mymermales ^^
Extremes deshou? On VENUS, flaming hot colors and this one is soooo cool, so serene, so inviting to take that plunge with my shokoys hehehe I think Tackey has mastered this underwater 'floating' coz we have seen him do it 'KISETSU' and I am so envious at people who are so good in swimming. I panic when I no longer see the bottom part of the beach that is why I just wade or sit on the shallow part and get myself some more tan. I actually dont like those giant slides in pool parks either. Bad experience. Well, got sidetracked there haha if anyone sees this in any forum, you'll know its me. Ssshhh...himitsu ne?!

And today's the start of Tackey Enbujou musicale. 70+ shows ain't a joke so Im really wishing him all the energy, all the good sleep, all the oishii food-eating, all the beer drinking(just this once), all the pro-wrestling, all the composing and I'd even volunteer on the all day-all night body massaging (i'm only doing this for the greater good of fandom and nothing else ^_^) when this is through.


TACKEY, がんばってね!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dios mio! The shame! The shame! Nooooooo!

Hehe. Funny naman. With my pet peeve pang "Kita Kilikili" shot, tapos hubad at basang katawan. Man, sigurado kang nasa opisina ka, Cindy?

HAHA!

I think I went gaga like that when I was 15 years old. I was in high school at usong-uso pa ang "Speed" noon. The object of my boy-craziness pa nun ay si Keanu Reeves. Older man, hindi matinee idol (he was 30 at the time, I counted our age difference). I collected everything with him on it. I even photocopied a scrapbook of a classmate with all his little pics from different movies on a sheet of paper. Si Mommy, kunsintidor at lahat ng magazine na nandun siya, binili!

That was what, 11 years ago?

Yun yata ang dahilan kung bakit hindi na ako kasing-fangirl mo, Cindy.

Napagdaanan ko na yan.

Mel

PS Wrote you a new Friendster testimonial. Dagdag lang. You're a changed person na kasi eh.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I went crazy over KEANU REEVES too. As in alam ko pang DOGSTAR ang name ng band niya at isa siyang bassist haha pero that was in the past and Tackey is now. Im afraid id never know when to stop specially if you're lookin at this one luscious bishie (o di ba?! may pagtitimpi pa yan! XD)... I know pet peeve mo yang mga wet look at may naguumapaw na armpit hair. Actually, ako rin kapag may makita akong ganyan sa labas mapapa-EEEEWWWW ako at baka ipahabol ko pa sa barbero para lang ma-trim man lang pero for some reason, TACKEY looked squeaky clean at humahalimuyak siya sa pix na yan despite the raging, overflowing, abundant armpit hair. YES MEL, naaamoy ko na siya so malala na talaga ito hahahaha Kahit sinong psychiatrist eh malapit ko nang mapasuko hahahahahaha. Nakuha ko na rin yung testi mo. Am i so much a changed person now?! have i turned for the worse?! :p

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home