V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

double the fun

I wasn't suppose to blog today. I'm feeling rather sleepy yesterday and this weekend's theme song should be of Jason Mraz's 'Sleep all day' but i guess i would have to do away with that for now since im busy with some stuff (even at the wee hours of the morning) and i have to make up for missing out on TK's birthday celebration yesterday with the gals at MusicOne. Anyways, i just want to take the time to greet one of my favored Japanese actors an...

TKcowboy
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU TAKUYA!

TK is one of Japan's most revered celebrities and watchin' his doramas, I know he truly earned to be so. SMAP, the singing group where he belongs, is known to be the flagbearer of Jpop and it has paved the way to other groups like TOKIO, V6, Kinki Kids, Arashi, (of course) TxT, NEWS and others making Johnny Kitagawa a very rich and happy man i should say ^_^

I've heard that the TK girls had a blast singing to 'Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana' over and over regardless of not knowing what the lyrics is about. I'm afraid i could only follow through 'Shiosai' and probably 'Lionheart' as long as the lyrics are there. Sayang, with a little alcohol intake and much prodding (para kunyari hindi handa hahaha), I could have sang (or croaked through.. XD) TxT's 'Serenade' with much gusto and footworks if only i was there *lol* See, i've done the girls a big favor for simply NOT showing up hahahaha

While im still on the topic, I've always bragged that Tackey would be the next TK. He has shown much promise by getting acting awards for Kisetsu and Shizumai and he has landed the lead role for a year-long taiga dorama which made him one of the youngest Taiga dorama leads *claps* *claps* That goes to show that he has gained much confidence from Japan's entertainment industry already. Way to go Tackey!!! *hearts* I've always prayed that TK and Tackey would be given a chance to act side by side in a dorama. It is something i would definitely be in a lookout for.

TKpony       Tackeypony

Awww, see how cute they looked with their hair up like that. They could play brothers who are after the same woman or in this case, after the same hairclip?!?! XDDDDDD Well, whatever, just make sure the woman they're after ends up with another man or i'll be cringing in envy O_o

CALLING ON DORAMA CASTING DIRECTORS!!! what are you waiting for?! ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kawaii!

1:21 PM  
Blogger snuffles said...

oooh, now that u mentioned Takuya and Takki (both T's!), i shall blog abt sthg related on my side later... fufufu

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home