let it rain...
I dont like walking under heavy rains, getting wet like i did yesterday morning because of the mere reason that i dont want to bring an umbrella... nakakasira sa porma *lol* so im definitely not talking about the weather. Im just metaphorically saying that peoples' good graces keep coming as this week progresses. Just before i left the office, wonderful, beautiful, kind Les gave me this for keeps. To love and to cherish. In sickness and in health hahaha. She did a review for it and when she's through, she came to the right person~ OH YES SIREE!!! *nods with approval* hehehe.
I dont understand Korean (and im no ace in Japanese either) but i really love listening to this guy's low, soothing voice. I specially liked his 'I DO', 'But I love you' and 'It's Raining' songs on this album. I also liked some others but i have to listen to it again to match the song to the title. Anyways, since he's hitting it big in Asia and i've read that he's done collaboration with HipHop/R&B artist Li'l Kim (of Moulin Rouge theme--- sorry, not a big fan so that's the only song i know where she's in), I would have to say this guy will be bigger next year. He has the moves, the sex appeal, the voice and the talent so Im pretty sure he'd be going (more) places. Going back to the album, here's a series of *burp*-inducing fotos on the fotobooklet...

Ateng, my gaypal *lol* was *heaving* on these photos before and its no wonder hahaha. By the way, since Rain has also done 'I DO' in Japanese, let's see how he fared in Nihonggo shall we? Dozo~
To Les, duo xie ni!!!! Ni zhidao zhe ge hen yao le.... thanks! ^___^
NOTE: wow, 2 consecutive entries with just some hours apart huh? im on a roll hahaha....
I dont understand Korean (and im no ace in Japanese either) but i really love listening to this guy's low, soothing voice. I specially liked his 'I DO', 'But I love you' and 'It's Raining' songs on this album. I also liked some others but i have to listen to it again to match the song to the title. Anyways, since he's hitting it big in Asia and i've read that he's done collaboration with HipHop/R&B artist Li'l Kim (of Moulin Rouge theme--- sorry, not a big fan so that's the only song i know where she's in), I would have to say this guy will be bigger next year. He has the moves, the sex appeal, the voice and the talent so Im pretty sure he'd be going (more) places. Going back to the album, here's a series of *burp*-inducing fotos on the fotobooklet...

Ateng, my gaypal *lol* was *heaving* on these photos before and its no wonder hahaha. By the way, since Rain has also done 'I DO' in Japanese, let's see how he fared in Nihonggo shall we? Dozo~
To Les, duo xie ni!!!! Ni zhidao zhe ge hen yao le.... thanks! ^___^
NOTE: wow, 2 consecutive entries with just some hours apart huh? im on a roll hahaha....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home