V(^^)V ~ youkoso minnasan!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

sleepless in rizal

I'm having my usual insomniac attacks again these days and the rings around my eyes are getting darker and darker *sigh* i used to think that i wouldn't get eyebags before coz i have (a bit) chinky eyes and it would only go chinkier if i dont get enough sleep but nooo, now there were eyebags. I wonder if concealers could still do the trick *in thoughts* This is bad. Real bad. I ought to follow my old sleeping regimen. Sleep at 11pm or earlier. But with my sched at work, thats impossible to follow. I get home at 11pm! And when i do get home, i have to have dinner still and watch a l'il TV (ok, a lot! haha) or get online or read a book or clean my closet. My mind seem to be at work even after 12mn *sigh* Now, i always have to wear my rimmed-glasses to work even if its only anti-glare (so i wont get eye fatigue easily from the computer) coz i have to hide the evidence of bad-sleeping habits haha.

*tsk* *tsk* eyebags. waruiiiii *sigh*. tomodachis, never ever adapt a bat's lifestyle specially when you're not a bat (and i still find humor in this?) hahahaha... by the way, I was busy channelsurfing and checking out what's on at 1am last Sunday and found one that sent shock to my spines. I may be overexaggerating, i know but believe me, watching it has shock value hahaha. If you dun believe me, check this out >>>

kowaii

I've heard about it, 'tis true. As it has been pass on from mouth to mouth, blog to blog *lol* and it could even be one of Benkei-san's 'urban legends' but never in my dreams would i imagine i'd see with my own two (eyebag-infested) eyes---- the MATSUKEN SAMBA *ROFL* Gomen to the Japanese populace who happen to dig this but I'm not a big fan of samba. Moreso of Matsudaira Ken in shining, shimmery yutaka waving a stick. It's actually a scary sight for me. Besides, Matsudaira Ken strikes me as a gentle giant as he is in Yoshitsune. A very reserve person. A man of few words. But i was deceived hahahahaha Well, no wonder i was marching in to the office zombie-fied last Monday. Why do i have to see that after YOSHI has wrapped up?! *disturbed* I have come to love trusty, 'ol Benkei-san already *tsk* *tsk* ^_____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home