just killing time *bang* *bang*
I'm currently waiting for that 'Shoujiki Shindoi' special that Ochie gave me to be burned onto vcd so I just decided to post while I'm on. So this week is almost over and I'm looking forward to the very loooong weekend. You see after Saturday and Sunday, its Oct 31 and Nov 1 which are both declared holidays. Preparation for the undas or All Saints' and All Souls' days. You see in Philippine setting, it could also mean a good reason for a getaway out of the city. You bet most would be heading to the beach, Tagaytay or Baguio or where their home provinces are. My province is in Nueva Ecija up north. It is the place where most of my Dad's second degree relatives are at but unfortunately, i haven't visited that place since birth and i may not be visiting soon so my looong weekend would probably be spent either with my friends who have plans to go on a roadtrip to nowhere yet or by my lonesome to unwind, relax over my jdoramas and other stuff which I really don't mind doing. Well, I'm also itching to get a good book to read as the last book I read (Memoirs of a Geisha) was about 2 months ago. Have to replenish and catch up on some reading.
So what are the significant happenings that have occurred for the past days? Aside from Armi's birthday, my sister telling us of her plans for her debut (she's turning 18 by January and i bet we'll all be busy), Mari and Dennis' last few days (coz they just handed their 'goodbye' letter a few days ago), Jen's surprise visit with free lunch, Mem's oggling over Joel Torre encounter hahaha, in fandomworld, there's also the TxT Izumo Concert. YEEEEY!!!
Wow, the burning process is taking so long and i've already typed a loooot XD will have to check on it now coz it's getting late... ~nu~ni~nu~ni~nu~ni~nu~ni~nu~
So what are the significant happenings that have occurred for the past days? Aside from Armi's birthday, my sister telling us of her plans for her debut (she's turning 18 by January and i bet we'll all be busy), Mari and Dennis' last few days (coz they just handed their 'goodbye' letter a few days ago), Jen's surprise visit with free lunch, Mem's oggling over Joel Torre encounter hahaha, in fandomworld, there's also the TxT Izumo Concert. YEEEEY!!!
- I've already blogged about Armi's birthday and now wondering what has happened to the DVD... is it already scratched and covered with *drools* from being played over and over again? I can only guess...hahaha
- My youngest sister is going to have her debut party. My Dad just gave his thumbs up for this so now she's so busy burning the phone line making inquiries at hotels. I celebrated my 18th birthday like any other birthdays. Brought cake, ice cream and brownies at the university and got gifts. It was fine with me as I'm a very practical person. Now, with my youngest sister marking her way to adulthood, I am actually happy that she'll be getting a party as she wants one. Preparations for the party is a whole different thing though. I don't know if I could be of any help but my sister once joked that she might need a program hostess for the party and she's quick to add, "You can do it!" 0__o --- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, is she kidding?! Ok, Li'l sister, if only your guests can take my TxT-tainted thoughts XDDDD You wouldn't want me singing "Happy Birthday to you" in Nihonggo deshou? (not that i know how to coz i dont! haha) or me saying "anyone up for an atsui ero number on the dance floor?!" My parents would definitely bawl over hahahaha... or how about playing the whole Tackey and Tsuba songs on the setlist. MAN, my sister wouldn't be a very happy debutant (coz she's not really a big a fan as i am) but I will be a very happy program hostess ^____^ Oh well, its up to her. Just giving her fair warning in advance hahaha...
- Mari, my co-Japapiefied ofcmate friend has just 'tendered her resignation effective end of the month'. So did Dennis. It is quite sad knowing that we've bonded in the department already. But there comes a point in life where one would have to move on to something else that would be more fulfilling. I hope these two good people would find happiness and contentment in their future endeavors. Now, who will i call on to whenever i get all giddy and giggly on my new Tackey downloads???? I will miss Mari.... and Dennis.... *sniff* *sniff*
- Well the great surprise for the week is Jen's visit yesterday. I came in the office lunchtime and i got an SMS message from Mems telling me to proceed to Starbuck's. And there she was---JEN, our art director for hardly a month. She told us its her birthday and was really surprised that she commuted to Ortigas just to treat us. Well, she's a really nice gal for doing so and we missed her even if her stay was just short. She was actually making fun of my new do (><). Mala-goldilocks daw kasi. Conscious tuloy ako *tsk* *tsk* Well, though I wasn't able to get anything for her coz of so little time, let me just greet her here in my private space a--- HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!! I hope you enjoy your brainstormings with the ojiisans!!! hahahaha *throws you confettis*
- Mems is just walking on cloud nine these days with Mari bringing her to that Joel Torre interview at his inasal place (FYI to those who don't know who Mr. Joel Torre is, he is a very talented Filipino actor. He's really good having been trained from theater and he's got award-winning movies in his credentials. Mems would be so happy to read this! I'm just so sure ^__^.) Anyways, its JT, JT and more JT from Mems since Tuesday. Well, i let her fangirl coz she lets me Tackey, Tackey and Tackey everyday anyways. That only goes to show that birds of the same feather are friends *lol*
- Of course there's TxT Izumo Con reports popping up everywhere. One otherwise 'boggling' report (well, atleast for me) was when Tackey and Tsuba claimed that they have grown up and therefore, would have less hadaka moments. I truly hope they forget that they ever said that coz MAAAAN, TxT without NUGE is like living in a blur XDDD. TxT nuge moments kinda make me focus (mochiron ne, on TxT!) and ok, *swoon like crazy*. That cannot be denied deshou? Any fangirl would want to say hello to tamagos and calvins from time to time, yeah?! XD XD XD Well, OMEDETOU to TxT again. They saw, they came and they conquered Izumo. Another wonderful TxT feat!
Wow, the burning process is taking so long and i've already typed a loooot XD will have to check on it now coz it's getting late... ~nu~ni~nu~ni~nu~ni~nu~ni~nu~

4 Comments:
lol sou da yo, i hope they just forget they ever said that... takki 50% hadaka lmao IYADA desu ne. Tsuba no hadaka in his contract, i wanna box his ears LOL!
Yes, AKI-chan, help me stir this 'forget-you-ever-mentioned-such-thing' brew for TxT. They must have been on something to ever say that. Ah yes, those TxT flavored drinks XDDD I knew it would have some side effects *lol*
And no hadaka on contract for Tsuba??? Aw cmon...well, why, i just had a glimpse of Tsuba's *ahem* tanned 'cheeks' (haha) on the Shoujiki Shindoi special which i watched last night?! The part when Tsuba, Tsuyoshi and Yoshihiko went on a public bath station and they only have (take note) towellettes to cover theirselves. I was mentally commanding the towellettes to drop by themselves but i guess im no expert in psychokinesis ne~ *lol*
don't worry, even if i'm all the way up north, just send me a smoke signal about your latest jdorama finds! and i will send you the same in case there's a girl again i find who has the same love for tackey as you. go na! make friends with the jmj girl!
NAO-chan, im tempted to make friends with JMJ girl baka maka-discount pa in exchange of Tackey and Tsuba clips hahahaha pero busy ako pagpopost eh :p anyways, if you do find somebody as Tackey-crazy as i am at your new area, i will be glad to hear about it.
anyways, genki de! see you when i find myself in Baguio ok?!
Post a Comment
<< Home