me gusta el viernes *nods*
FRIDAY has always been the best day of the week for me. I liken it to a portal which leads to all the good things im looking forward to doing slated on weekends. All those dinners, lunches, movies, getaways with friends and the family are usually set on a Friday or the weekends. It also marks the days that would let me have more than enough sleep (or abuse my insomnia) to recharge my mind so i could carry on for the following work week. At work, it seems to give out that happy vibe in everyone as they also have been looking forward to their weekend plans. Ohh FRIDAY!!! if i've been a lil more creative at this point, i'd probably write an ode to my Friday but the creative side is kinda busy right now on some other things so i'll just write a quick haiku instead:
Oh Friday, my day
You're bringing me so much joy
Can't wait 'til the next...
You're bringing me so much joy
Can't wait 'til the next...
I really can't. Its like every day, i would hope its a Friday. It's my unofficial Christmas. My weekly holiday. You would see me and my wide grin every Friday as if something really good happened. Well, of course, im not generalizing. There are bad Fridays when you have to meet deadlines before that much-awaited weekend but for some reason, these things dont really bother me much as the other weekdays. There are also bad Fridays that are just plain bad and it just happened to fall on a Friday. But I have longer patience, better disposition and a skip in every stride (to the tune of TxT's LOVE SPIRAL or Smap's SHAKE hahaha) so to speak on regular Fridays so FRIENDS, be thankful for Fridays too coz i am extra nice to you guys unless of course, if you've been really bad. No Friday can compensate that... but let's see if any Tackey-related stuff would... hehe
Reading this, you're likely to have an idea why MONDAY is just not the best day for me. Let's just say, reread everything i wrote up there ^ and put it in reverse. YES, i can really be nasty on Mondays... nastier on Monday mornings and my ofcmates know about it so they'd just clear the area when i get in in the morning and let me have my peace (coz its good for theirs too ^_^ ). Again, im not generalizing. There are good Mondays. But i just dont like them that much. Monday is like a vacuum that would suck up all the life force in me and worse, its just an initial warning coz its only the beginning of a week's turmoil! *shakes head* BUT yin and yang goes with everything as Fridays and Mondays would. And in line with the disclaimer they put after every cigarette or alcohol beverage commercial, i'll tweak it a bit to "ALL GOOD THINGS can be hazardous to one's health" so i guess, Mondays are ok if only to keep the balance...
With that, let me just share to you some short clips courtesy of my clip-supplier buddy MARI which i find very apt to include in this entry. Just click on the polar bear and penguin separately and find out why i used such icons haha >

While im at it, let me just dedicate these two funny short clips (from MARI of course) for the following recipients >>>
NOTE: all clips are courtesy of MARI through email and they are all uploaded on yousendit so 7 days (or earlier) from the date of this post, say sayonara! ^__^
Reading this, you're likely to have an idea why MONDAY is just not the best day for me. Let's just say, reread everything i wrote up there ^ and put it in reverse. YES, i can really be nasty on Mondays... nastier on Monday mornings and my ofcmates know about it so they'd just clear the area when i get in in the morning and let me have my peace (coz its good for theirs too ^_^ ). Again, im not generalizing. There are good Mondays. But i just dont like them that much. Monday is like a vacuum that would suck up all the life force in me and worse, its just an initial warning coz its only the beginning of a week's turmoil! *shakes head* BUT yin and yang goes with everything as Fridays and Mondays would. And in line with the disclaimer they put after every cigarette or alcohol beverage commercial, i'll tweak it a bit to "ALL GOOD THINGS can be hazardous to one's health" so i guess, Mondays are ok if only to keep the balance...
With that, let me just share to you some short clips courtesy of my clip-supplier buddy MARI which i find very apt to include in this entry. Just click on the polar bear and penguin separately and find out why i used such icons haha >

While im at it, let me just dedicate these two funny short clips (from MARI of course) for the following recipients >>>
For ANNE, SNUFFLES, LORACYN, ARIYE and all you guys who are included in the workforce :
i hope we dont become like this guy
For you guys who happen to be so lucky as not to be included YET :
watch and learn
i hope we dont become like this guy
For you guys who happen to be so lucky as not to be included YET :
watch and learn
NOTE: all clips are courtesy of MARI through email and they are all uploaded on yousendit so 7 days (or earlier) from the date of this post, say sayonara! ^__^

9 Comments:
ok, the one that got me was the hand-for-mouse CM... Hahhahahhah... oh gawd!! im totally like that guy!! i just go click click click away in office the entire day!!! SERIOUSLY, i need to propose to my boss to let me work from home!! i mean, wats the pt of me travelling 1hr everyday just to use the comp at work??? PLUS, my comp at work is more interesting... (read: filled with Takki goodness) Worked til 930pm today AGAIN! Was the last to leave and lock up AGAIN!!! Gyaaaah, yappari kanashii jinsei daaa... Takki, HEAL ME!!!!!
But thank u Dithers for dedicating!!!!! *chuu* Thou "friday" and "weekend" has lost its meaning to me... even "public holidays" due to the irregular shifts of my work... im off on Sat! BUT WORKING ON SUNDAY.... T-----T MY WORK IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM YOSHITSUNE-SAMA!!! ARRRGHHHHH~~~ End up im paying extra money for NHK, just to watch it wat.. twice a week??? &*@#^BS&^!(&*^B&*(!X
p/s: i wish i can merge into the scenery when my boss calls me to give me work... ahahhaha....
HAHA, yes these clips are really funny yo! I know you WOULD relate to atleast one of them. I would say i did relate to that mouse-on-hand CM too as i do most work infront of my computer (which like yours, have lots of TACKEY GOODIES too) I actually changed my wallie to a new one--- a TACKEY wallie!!! YOSHIII!!!! ^_^
*pats SNUFFLES-chan* kanashii dame da yo... atashi wa mayonaka juu-ni ji sugi uchi de kaerimasu ne... yours not that bad *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* hang in there...
About YOSHI, yes, the price you have to pay to be a TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI fan. i'll leave you to your cursing then *lol*
Camouflauging is another way to leave out stress deshou?! i hope we have special powers that would allow us to go invisible at work sometimes...
yo Dithers-chan!! I also love viernes, and hate lunes, lol. When friday comes, you know that the weekend is about to start, and that means a lot of good things (that most of the times will not actually happen but, whatever, at least on Friday you still think that they will). So, when Monday arrives, I realize the weekend has not been so good as I thought it would be and that I have to go through a new, entire tough week again. Sigh.
Hi Cindy! What can I say? This automatically appears when I start typing "a" in the space where I have to write my name. lol!
Thanks for making me one of your direct recipients of these cute links! I can totally relate to them! And the penguin is sooooooooo cute!
Know what, even if my office is just 20 minutes away from our place or 10 minutes even if I wake up late or if I just feel like speeding up (you know me...haha!) and I can wake up so much later compared to when I was working in Makati, I'm finding it a really big challenge to wake up each morning and head to work! My snooze alarm would continue ringing but I can't seem to bring myself to stand up and get ready until my conscience starts bothering me.
And yeah... Fridays are really "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" days! We even get to wear casual clothes. During my first weeks here... my weekends were packed with plans of going to different resorts, road tripping around the island, etc. that I felt like I was just a tourist here. Lately though, my weekend plan has been to go malling and shopping with my parents. With Christmas just around the corner, well... I guess I gotta start shopping so when I get there, I could just go around liesurely. ;) Besides, my vacation there would just be for 2 SHORT weeks! Oh man!
Ey, I read on your tagboard that you're planning a trip for next year. Maybe you could consider visiting me here... hehe... I think it's cheaper here than Japan. :p That's why Nihonggo tourists are sooooooooooooo abundant here!!!!!! ;) Enough motivation na ba yan? hehe... Aside from the fact that you'll be able to visit me. :D But of course, I know you're so loyal to Tackey. ;p
Well, have a blast of a weekend!!!!
;)
Hi Cindy! What can I say? This automatically appears when I start typing "a" in the space where I have to write my name. lol!
Thanks for making me one of your direct recipients of these cute links! I can totally relate to them! And the penguin is sooooooooo cute!
Know what, even if my office is just 20 minutes away from our place or 10 minutes even if I wake up late or if I just feel like speeding up (you know me...haha!) and I can wake up so much later compared to when I was working in Makati, I'm finding it a really big challenge to wake up each morning and head to work! My snooze alarm would continue ringing but I can't seem to bring myself to stand up and get ready until my conscience starts bothering me.
And yeah... Fridays are really "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" days! We even get to wear casual clothes. During my first weeks here... my weekends were packed with plans of going to different resorts, road tripping around the island, etc. that I felt like I was just a tourist here. Lately though, my weekend plan has been to go malling and shopping with my parents. With Christmas just around the corner, well... I guess I gotta start shopping so when I get there, I could just go around liesurely. ;) Besides, my vacation there would just be for 2 SHORT weeks! Oh man!
Ey, I read on your tagboard that you're planning a trip for next year. Maybe you could consider visiting me here... hehe... I think it's cheaper here than Japan. :p That's why Nihonggo tourists are sooooooooooooo abundant here!!!!!! ;) Enough motivation na ba yan? hehe... Aside from the fact that you'll be able to visit me. :D But of course, I know you're so loyal to Tackey. ;p
Well, have a blast of a weekend!!!!
;)
Hi Cindy! What can I say? This automatically appears when I start typing "a" in the space where I have to write my name. lol!
Thanks for making me one of your direct recipients of these cute links! I can totally relate to them! And the penguin is sooooooooo cute!
Know what, even if my office is just 20 minutes away from our place or 10 minutes even if I wake up late or if I just feel like speeding up (you know me...haha!) and I can wake up so much later compared to when I was working in Makati, I'm finding it a really big challenge to wake up each morning and head to work! My snooze alarm would continue ringing but I can't seem to bring myself to stand up and get ready until my conscience starts bothering me.
And yeah... Fridays are really "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" days! We even get to wear casual clothes. During my first weeks here... my weekends were packed with plans of going to different resorts, road tripping around the island, etc. that I felt like I was just a tourist here. Lately though, my weekend plan has been to go malling and shopping with my parents. With Christmas just around the corner, well... I guess I gotta start shopping so when I get there, I could just go around liesurely. ;) Besides, my vacation there would just be for 2 SHORT weeks! Oh man!
Ey, I read on your tagboard that you're planning a trip for next year. Maybe you could consider visiting me here... hehe... I think it's cheaper here than Japan. :p That's why Nihonggo tourists are sooooooooooooo abundant here!!!!!! ;) Enough motivation na ba yan? hehe... Aside from the fact that you'll be able to visit me. :D But of course, I know you're so loyal to Tackey. ;p
Well, have a blast of a weekend!!!!
;)
Dithers!!! I can so relate to the 1st one where I d--r--a--g myself to work especially on Mondays. ^^;;; The overwork one is hilarious. You know, I think my dark eye rings are comparable to the guy's! *gasp* And I'm really clicking away most of the time at my office comp. The things tat perk me up at office would be my Takitsuba wallpaper and a few T&T pics stuck at the side of my workstation. (and coffee of course *lol*) I don't care if my colleagues ask or give me weird looks for putting their pics up (they don't know who they are anyway), I *need* to look at them to make me smile and feel happier at work!!
Thank you so much for dedicating this entry to all of us in the working world!!! *hugs*
ALEXIEL-chan, yes i know what you mean. My weekend just went by in a snap and see, its MONDAY again >< but atleast its one of the good mondays (will not tell why or ill jinx it! ^_^) I was suppose to shop for a dress this prev weekend but i found myself still in bed at 6:30pm last Saturday and i wasn't feeling well yesterday so i just have to watch CSI Supreme Sunday (wasnt able to catch YOSHI :( ). Later i would have to rush out to look for that elusive dress. Wish me luck! ^_~
LORACYN-chan, atashi mou! Tackey multivitamins are sure to beat all Monday blues (but im not sure if it could cure deep, dark circles around the eyes though hehehehe). Im actually rewatching the 'I DONT CRY' clip this morning when i got in so id start the day TxT right haha and no problemo about the clips ...
ATASHI NO KAWAII TOMODACHI DESU -chan (*lol*), you sure flooded my comments box now but you're forgiven :p hey, we both sure love our weekends (mall-hopping and impulsive shopping--- without you here, i think i've saved enough to go to Japan or your place *lol* next year hahahaha :p) Im glad that its more convenient for you there. Me, i dont have conscience so i come in late HAHAHAHA ooops! WHAT 2 SHORT WEEKS lang? well, thats better than none. See you December shopping buddy!
PS: I think the Nihon jin tourists abundance there isnt enough. You know that Tackey could only make me go so if you see me there its not for the tourists but for you tomodachi... awwwwww!!!! :p
^hahahaha.... i anonymously posted on my own comments box!!!! unbelievable! *shakes head*
Post a Comment
<< Home