'arf!'

I'm currently watching THE HAKKENDEN care of some good soul i happen to stumble into. Im on the 2nd episode. This is where the Shino intro parts come in. WHOOOPEEE! I had a quick look at it and saw that Hamaji (who would later become Shino's wife) is actually Shino's childhood friend. On the anime, Hamaji looks so naive and erm... nice. I suddenly feel bad knowing of her demise on latter episode. Anyways, i hope that THE Hamaji on live-action (yes, Ms. AYASE, im talking about you O_o), would be as nice as not to do any hanky-panky (im not snappin' out of this infantile behaviour just yet hehe) Better keep those hands where we can see them ^__^.
In line with this, Nere-chan just posted at her site the actors who would play the 8-dog samurai brothers. It's quite an interesting cast so im hoping, praying, novena-ing for another good soul to upload it once it's shown on TBS early January next year. We will be expecting at the least (i hope), 60% of Tackey scenes in here as Shino (the character he plays) would be the key character that would cross the other 7 samurais' paths. Im excited to see this and more excited to see what Tackey project will come after this (romcom we hope ne Yvie-chan? let's pray? *lol*).
On another note, Tsuba's 'Haru To Natsu Todokanakatta Tegami' dorama started airing last October 2 when i was just having a hard time on my heels walking around Shangri-la Makati Hotel (my friend's wedding reception). I wasn't able to catch it yesterday as im still at work. Let's see if i could tonight. Last time i saw Tsuba on a full dorama was on 'Summer Snow'. I hope that by the 8th, Ochie would be bringing me more Tsuba goodness. Well, gotta finish up here to be able to catch that. CIAO! ^^

4 Comments:
Dithers-chan, what do you think of the Hakkenden? Do you like it? I know you like Takki but well, lol, I mean the dorama^^. I haven't seen it yet, I think there aren't subs yet? Dunno.
Hi there ALEXIEL-chan! i think 'THE HAKKENDEN' is really an interesting anime (Tackey aside). I've got a little idea on the plot and though im only on the second epi and i have to say, it's kinda gory, i cant wait to see the next episode. There are 13 episodes i think. Check your comments box for more info ^^
Etooo, but is it subbed? lol
Haiiiii ^___^ but she only have 4 epis she said. If you got eMULE maybe you could check out the other episodes if they were ul-ed. I dun have any idea about this eMULE thing. I'll see if i could ask her ok? and you'll hear from me through your tagboard XD
Post a Comment
<< Home